PDA

View Full Version : The Coach Company @ MAN

Sam Vimes
26th Nov 2003, 20:40
Tried to call The Coach Company at MAN on their mobile the other day and couldn't get through, got unobtainable

Don't have cause to use them much, anyone know if they're still about and what's their contact?

Thanks

Sam V

one truevoice
27th Nov 2003, 00:28
They went bust at the beginning of May this year. Aparrently caused some small problems with the iminent Champions League Final 3 weeks later.

Sam Vimes
27th Nov 2003, 17:49
Thanks for the info. Guess I'd better cross them out of my little black book then.

Sam V

Alberville
27th Nov 2003, 21:13
Might I recommend a firm in MAN called Ellison's. Never had any problems with them to date

crew control
28th Nov 2003, 20:51
Another one to try is the company that took over from "The Coach Company" that is now I.T.I.C

CC.:ok:

Right on Time
29th Nov 2003, 08:39
Fraser Eagle have now taken over their role, have an office at the Airport and are generally very good....also have their own coaches as well as using other companies!

Will get their number for you when I return to work!!!

:)

Silkman
29th Nov 2003, 22:54
Or try Flight Delay Services. I thought Fraser Easgle were very good until they let us down badly. We did'nt get an apology either for their balls up. They're also quite expensive at £400 a coach.

Anyone seen or heard of 'Bill the Coach' since he went bump ?

SM82
7th Dec 2003, 00:00
The Coach company were very unreliable anyway it wasnt very often you got what you asked for or when you needed it.