PDA

View Full Version : Corporate Jobs in FI.

Bumz_Rush
25th Nov 2003, 23:03
Just what sort of established and expanding operator has a HOTMAIL address as their recruitment contact....Within 15 mins the mail box was full, and still is.

To add to the agony, asking that unless you specify your salary expectations you will not get a reply...But they forget to tell you the nature of the job and the staus of employment.

I hope they are not a wind up....but the cost of the 4 adverts in FI are not cheap, so why the cheap contact details.....
Bumz_Rush

lr25ec
26th Nov 2003, 17:42
It seems that a lot of operators in the Gulf are trying to keep their developments a little under the wraps until the upcoming Air Show. This is of course a great marketing opportunity and my feeling is that a lot of people are going to be making announcements there.

From the ads in FI and the airplane types they are looking to crew, my speculation is that the ads are posted by Bahrains Bexair...

From what I know, it's a good company to be involved with and does a lot of it's business from Saudi.

Cheers,

LR25

haselled
29th Nov 2003, 23:01
I've tried looking at the Flight International online jobs section but this advert does not appear. Could anyone give me the hotmail address that they provided so that I can reply, if and when the inbox is ever emptied?

Thanks

haselled

Loc-out
4th Dec 2003, 18:37
Hi Bumz

Yes, I'm always on guard when an outfit is looking for crew and ask (with obscene haste and vigor in this case) how much money do you want?

There can be only 2 reasons for this of course. 1/ they want the lowest cost candidate or 2/ everyone is on a different deal.

Either way, it's ugly.

Itswindyout
9th Dec 2003, 01:34
The urgent need appears to have disappeared.......any one any positive news.....I do not think it is Bexair.....been there seen them....they could not organise a ************ to save their lives...Happy Xmas to all our readers.....