PDA

View Full Version : I just bought a V-MAX

Bailed Out
7th Dec 2001, 04:09
And all this flying stuff is for the birds.

(If you need to ask you wouldn't understand)

Closest I came was an Extra 300 but you can't do that every day

Pure adreniline..............

IFollowRoads
7th Dec 2001, 08:18
The fun will last, until the weather changes, and it just wont be fast enough!

There is a shop off the beaten track near J7 of the M4 that can put the zing back in - along with Nitrous (Larf - lots!) and lots more goodies - but remember when you get keen they can eat money as effectively as aeroplanes - I did it the other way round!

Life of TrollyDollyLover
7th Dec 2001, 11:48
You Hero... If there is every a bike I like to race it is a V-Max, you get my vote. Down with the GSXR [email protected]&ers.

V-MAX MY BATTLE AXE...
I DONT NEED NO ROAD TAX...
COS I'M MEAN.

ON A STEEL I RIDE...

the rest is up to you...

Ride well young Skywalker.

A_Pommie
7th Dec 2001, 12:16
Why? :D :D

Windy Militant
7th Dec 2001, 12:19
Don't do more than sixty round the bends! on second thoughts don't do bends at all :p

Bailed Out
9th Dec 2001, 22:49
Windy, I’ve been reading about Maxes and bends in the MC press, unfortunately I wasn’t aware when I got the beast, Guess what, went round bends fine.

I’ve slowed a bit since hearing these rumours. I think this started because people could get so bloody fast before entering the bends.

I’ve got a mate with one of those new trumpet sports I’ll have to got up against him and see what’s what!

internal_server, You’re right about the cost, fuel burn is approx the same as an L1011.

Firestorm
11th Dec 2001, 00:52
You LOON! Enjoy!! And you may need some antiwrinkle cream coz you'll have such a big grin on your face! :D

Hersham Boy
11th Dec 2001, 13:15
V-Max - aren't they those things with the funny small (14"?) rear wheels? Hmmm... not my cuppa.

I'll keep saving for (the insurance on) an SP1 :)

Hersh

Julian
11th Dec 2001, 17:02
At least its not a Gold Wing - I want a missle launcher on my bike to deal with those things. They shouldnt require a bike licence to ride one - more like a truck licence..... :D

tony draper
11th Dec 2001, 17:21
I thought the Vmax was one of those virtual reality helmet thingies, was going to buy one once. ;)