PDA

View Full Version : Mooses Milk...no recipes left on the forum!

Hueymeister
22nd Nov 2003, 20:00
Searched..got the ingredients but need help with quantities...got a party on Wednesday and would like to lay some on! Jockspice provided some at his 1000 hr party some years ago which was bloody excellent!

Gainesy
22nd Nov 2003, 20:47
need help with quantities

..ash mush ash poshible.

Nails & Moose's Milk sounds like its going to be a good night.
I'll try & dig out me recipe.
How about a Gin Mine too?

Judge Rembrandt
23rd Nov 2003, 04:35
What kind of party are you having? Found the recipe on this link!!
http://mamaflinter.tripod.com/beginningguidetomuzzleloaders/id10.html
Enjoy !
JR

Hueymeister
24th Nov 2003, 02:47
Holy hoop! If we drank that god knows what would happen......but then again.........

Low Ball
24th Nov 2003, 18:18
I got this recipe from an RN officer attached to my Squadron:

One shot Tia Maria
One shot Bacardi
One shot Vodka - this is optional depending on how much of a wuss you are!!
This lot is topped up with half a pint of full cream milk.
Mix the spirits over crushed ice and add a scoop or two of ice cream to taste.

Said RN officer and I gave a farewell party where there was unlimited Herforder available only after a full milk churn of MM had been emptied. Only 12 bottles of Herforder were consumed.

Have Med Centre warned off and at least one ambulance on standby!

teeteringhead
26th Nov 2003, 17:28
Made a run of Mooses Milk many years ago in Jairmany ... but quickly ran out of milk!

Had the Half p!$$ed good idea (NOT) of substituting baby's SMA powdered milk formula....

Don't try this at home boys 'n' girls! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

BEagle
26th Nov 2003, 18:26
One shot Tia Maria, one of cheap Vodka, one of Bacardi Gold. Top up with milk....mm, not enough oomph. Repeat with 2 shots of Tiamaerrier, two of Wodkk, a fair slug of bacaard....not toooo much milk. 'S better, needs mor bracr....OK Yerrss, 2 Teeme whatsit, 1 Vokkd........2 er,.....Badarky. Bit of milk - bug.ger off, cat, getcha bloody own..... Har, thatoifgxpfoixi3xctspdcvcnxzxhcnc`cgx`...................... .zzzzzzz

jockspice
26th Nov 2003, 19:01
Hueymeister
That indeed was years and YEARS ago but I still remember it well. It also christened the new crewroom as well I think. Saying that, I cant remember what happened after the mooses milk! :} :zzz:
The recipe we used that day was constricted due to what we had available, but was as follows, per bucket of milk:

1 Litre Bacardi
1 Litre Tia Maria
1 Litre Smirnoff
10 Litres milk
1 Litre Ice cream
Chocolate flakes for the top.

This may require a bit of adjustment, all controlled by how much milk is in it, as I remember a few people a bit gone after a couple of glasses!

Enjoy!