PDA

View Full Version : England wins the Rugby World Cup!

Lowlevldevl
22nd Nov 2003, 19:07
A big congratulations are in order to to England for winning today.
A great tournament. A great Final.
Rugby was the winner here tonight.:{
See ya in 2007.

Thomas coupling
22nd Nov 2003, 20:34
Well done the English. A fantastic performance from what the aussies described as:

"a bunch of moaning old men".

Taking that golden globe from the southern hemisphere is like them stealing the crown jewels:) :)

The number: 10 will haunt you bug***s for years to come;)

http://llanasaconservationsocie.homestead.com/files/wales_md_wht.gif

Vfrpilotpb
23rd Nov 2003, 00:09
Nice to see the expressions on the faces of the ozzie PM and little Georges team mates, seems they can loose with grace after all.

Sorry we beat you, we will be magnaimous in Victory.

YOU LOST BILL, and he is now comming back Home!! :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

Autorotate
23rd Nov 2003, 00:43
From a die hard All Blacks support - congrats to both teams. It was one of the best games of rugby I have ever watched. Pity there could only be one winner as they both deserved to win it.

Autorotate.

AIRWAY
23rd Nov 2003, 01:26
As a supporter of the Australian Rugby team i have to admit that it was a great game, congratulations to both teams( also congrats for the new world champ.), it was a superb game! :ok:

23rd Nov 2003, 02:30
Swing Low Sweet Chariot............

I have to say I thought the perfunctory way the Wallabies had their medals thrown at them by the IRB director was disgraceful, I hope the Aussie press are kind to them because they played very well and could easily have stolen the win.

Ascend Charlie
23rd Nov 2003, 04:55
Yeah, agree with Crab:

That fat fool just tossed the medal over their heads, and at the end of the line he couldn't even be bothered to put it around their necks, just stuck it in their hand. No handshake, didn't even look at them. Who was that cretin?

At least the PM had the grace to make eye contact with the Poms, shake their hand and take a little more care to miss their ears and noses with the medals.

A superhuman effort from both teams, playing on for 100 minutes with cramps and other injuries.:ouch:

Steve76
23rd Nov 2003, 11:39
Bring back Buck.....

Red Wine
23rd Nov 2003, 16:15
How many wickets did the losers win by????

Gibbo
23rd Nov 2003, 16:50
:{ I still wanna be a wallaby!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to England and commiserations to the Wallabies; what a game though, that's just what I want from my sport! Bye Bill.

Gibbo