PDA

View Full Version : Photos Required

mk_vickery
20th Nov 2003, 02:37
Hopefully someone will be able to help me out, I need some photos for a presentation. I need some shots of single strop, double strop and a US basket lift. The photos can be of any aircraft type, it isn't really important, the actual type of lift is.

If anyone has any photos that would be of use and they don't mind me using them for a one off presentation I would be really grateful. If you know any internet sites that may satisfy my requirements that would also be useful.

Thanks for your time.

Judge Rembrandt
20th Nov 2003, 03:05
Mk - Blimey, that was spooky. I was going to post the very same question for a friend of mine. Suggest you also post same ad on rotorheads. Good luck with your bondage shots you SARBOY w@nk$r!!
JR

Indicating Full
20th Nov 2003, 03:23
I thought you were suppose to hide your identity on PPrune. Or maybe this is someone posing as M K Vickery.

Ditch the presentation on SAR b****x and try something more interesting like life in the ATC or how to make beans on toast. I heard an interesting presentation on the likelyhood of a conflict in N.Korea last week from someone who was making it all up.

Dont bother with the photos - draw your own on OHP, you never know the PC might break.

For anyone else reading this - no we don't have anything else to worry about at work.

Hueymeister
21st Nov 2003, 19:46
Mk, if this is for Cranditz..best of luck in keeping the audience 1) Awake 2) Away from sharp implements..sounds like it has the makings of a good de-brief!

How about something more interesting, and relevant!