PDA

View Full Version : Expat contacts Sarawak

WLM
19th Nov 2003, 15:43
Hi fellow pilots
Been in Sarawak 3 weeks now; any idea where I can get in touch with a few others? Just had to go to KL to validate my licence, an interesting process...:oh: :E :ok:

Iso
20th Nov 2003, 06:54
Check your messages digger.

vrd
25th Nov 2003, 16:03
hi there
started flying yet frenchy
sent you an email and we are looking after your misses for you
you know who this is !!

WLM
27th Nov 2003, 17:31
Gooday VRD
Will start flying again on 30/11, thank God for that. Going Balmy here sitting around. Passed the Airlaw exam, now waiting for the red tape to issue the little piece of paper.. Thanks for looking after the finance minister....

ISO
I should be in Miri on Sunday 30/11; flying during the day, but staying O/N, company hotel. Will give you a call.

Cheers;)

Iso
28th Nov 2003, 16:45
No Probs mate! See ya soon.

skyrocket
30th Nov 2003, 12:01
WLM.

May I ask who you work for in Sarawak? If it is LLA please send my regards to Irw...Please tell him I saw him on the tellie loosing a donk.

Spent 4 year there myself. ahh Flag's pup, Ranch and the best Hashing in the world ( HHH)

Good luck in Long Banga!

Cheers Lizard:ok:

bundybear
13th Dec 2003, 04:52
When will the Lizards re unite?
Flags pub, beer, lizards and even a few gecho's, what more could a man ask for!!
Is that my mate the scando sky rocket?
What did Irwin have a donk fail in?

skyrocket
17th Dec 2003, 13:09
G'day Bundybear,

Not sure when the boys and gals will reunite:(

Irwin lost the donk in his Skywan.

Funny I was watching adventure channel (A1) in HKG and there he was in flesh, ON tv making making fun of it Hahaha.......... Ahh miss flying down there.

Of to CDG and 12h of 126.9

Merry X-mas all, send my regards to Gracie and the rest at the flags.

Skyrocket,:cool:

Peter Talalla
18th Dec 2003, 16:34
Hey My Long Pasia experts lets get together for a Lizards night in MYY.

This is an order from the King Lizard and all members of the Lizards club must meet and be merry or be reverted to geckho level.

Master Lizard, make the call.

Warm regards to all,

Pete.

skyrocket
20th Dec 2003, 15:55
G'day King Lizard,

Nice to see you on the PruNe,,, Will call on next KUL trip...Send my regards to Uncle Clive if ypu see him..\

Cheers
Master Lizard:ok:

rml_chin
26th Dec 2003, 00:53
gheeeez...never knew that there were that many expat guys in miri.....bloody ell...where are the jobs?:{

WLM
6th Jan 2004, 07:15
:O To the Lizards
How does one get his hands on a bottle of Bundy in BTU or MYY? I think I asked most bottle shops, well if you can call them that, got rewarded by very large round eyes and bacardi instead.. Yak!;)

skyrocket
13th Jan 2004, 12:45
G'day

Sorry WLM,, left the place moons ago. Check with Irwin at LLA he may be able to help.

King Lizard please check your PM.

Master Lizard:cool:
KL - Jan 17th-22nd