PDA

View Full Version : Rossair Vs Other Operators

spice
19th Nov 2003, 14:35
It is great to see the tremendous support that ROSSAIR receives from the crews of their own operations as well as the crews from other operators. Sadly this is not true of the Management of other operators who shed tears of condolence when confronted yet haul out the jagged dagger when ROSSAIR turns its back. A certain company based in Lanseria has had nothing but **** to say about ROSSAIR (to the banks, to clients, to but EVERYBODY). It is sad that the only way that they believe they will be better than ROSSAIR is to kick them when they are down.

Said same operator who shares a place in Algeria with ROSSAIR was reported with ROSSAIR as having pilots who demostrate a high level of professionalism (this is true - well done guys!). However said same company was mentioned on its own for concerns that their aircraft reliability and quality of passenger handling was suspect! This tells me that even in times of low ROSSAIR shines!

south coast
21st Nov 2003, 20:32
thanks spice for your quite useless remarks there....have you been to algeria and seen either of the operations in question, or how the 2 crews from the different companies get along?

spice
22nd Nov 2003, 00:02
Misinterpretation my dear South Coast! Actually ... I have been there!! If you read the text, you will see that it was praising "ALL" crew there! Let me say again ... well done guys (that is "ALL" crew flying or mending for whoever)! The personnel in the field do the industry proud. The "point a finger" mention was that there is no need to kick the operator when perceived to be down! Take it as it comes!! Perhaps I should come down to the beach and have a beer with you? I am sure we would get along just fine!:ok:

south coast
22nd Nov 2003, 23:46
i am sure we would.....

i think your 'kicking a company when it is down' statement is relevant to those who probably dont even read this forum....

...too busy counting their millions and buying another expensive car while they pay salaries equal to someone who works 9 hours a day in a london macdonalds.

wheels up
23rd Nov 2003, 07:36
And the point exactly being????