View Full Version : Anyone got their NOVEMBER ATPL results yet

spitfire747
16th Nov 2003, 18:42
Has anyone got their november results yet, never had to wait this long before
Spitty:confused:

CAT3C AUTOLAND
17th Nov 2003, 16:34
Spit,

Not sure if I mentioned this to you, but on the September's results we had to wait until the Thursday of the second week :{. However the two sets of results before that it was the Tuesday and Wednesday.

Hang in there mate, and let me know how you get on.

spitfire747
18th Nov 2003, 00:48
Just heard from the CAA results are likely on Saturday, 19 days after the exam, apparently because there were "many" complaints over questions from the schools and a larger volume of students taking exams..

hmmmm

Keith.Williams.
18th Nov 2003, 01:59
To be fair to the CAA (when am I anything else?), their standard target date is 10 working days after the end of the exam week. For the November exams this means Saturday 23 Nov. But if students ring up to ask when the results will actually come out they always give the standard prediction. In most recent months they have actually arrived a little bit sooner, typically by the Wednesday. But don't hold your breath........

spitfire747
18th Nov 2003, 15:11
i guess we were lucky then for all our other sittings, the exam were always there by the saturday after the exam week, so about 5 working days.. no news is good news.. I hope !! :O

NI66A
18th Nov 2003, 20:42
I hate waiting for 'em!!:* .......Such a waste of time!! :mad:
Anyway, god bless the CAA and all who work in her!