PDA

View Full Version : Cf

luoto
11th Nov 2003, 02:47
Checking arrivals at www.bhx.co.uk to see if a colleague arrived safely on the Duo flight from HEL (safely, as in on time, rather than suggesting anything untoward with Duo) I noticed a flight called CF15... Any idea who this is as checking departures there is only DUO listed.

Helsinki
CF15
Arrived 1913

Helsinki
VB641
Arrived 1844

Hope to get some soundings on the Duo flight in the next few days.

gcayman
11th Nov 2003, 02:59
CF is CityAir of Sweden who have flown EMB145s from GOT to MAN for several years and have now started from BHX. I believe some services continue to HEL.

luoto
12th Nov 2003, 14:42
Thanks. Very odd as I can see no departure from www.bhx.co.uk though with CF just an arrival. I will do a bit more digging ! Thanks.

Apparently there was not many people on the flight either. About 10 or so.

I hope they can get the numbers up as the impression received was very positive about the service in general.

Meeb
12th Nov 2003, 17:13
The AAIB has been very critical of City Air's operation, both in procedure and crew training and type awareness... very unusual for the AAIB to express such opinion, but it is there nonetheless...

If anyone is interested, here is the report... City Airline Accident (http://www.dft.gov.uk/stellent/groups/dft_avsafety/documents/page/dft_avsafety_025504.hcsp)