PDA

View Full Version : Immigration, The U.S. And Pilots

B Sousa
6th Nov 2003, 11:56
Just had a conversation today with a friend who is not to happy with immigration policies in the U.S. When I heard his story I wanted to go through the roof. Hes a Pilot here in the states and been working supporting a family for a few years and NOW U.S. Immigration is giving him a bad time....Like not renewing his Visa.
So his legal choices are to fight this or go home.
I also had some friends from South Africa who were going to visit me. They had their application turned down because of a short work history.
Needless to say Im pissed off. Folks are sneaking across the border by the thousands every day and now they can get a drivers license. We are bringing in African refugees so that they may experience a better life. They get everything free and the taxpayer foots the bill.
What the F**k is wrong with keeping a few folks who work for a living, pay taxes and are good citizens. THOSE are the people I want in the U.S.
I just wish I could get five minutes with George W and let him know what the hell is going on. Im betting he has no clue.. If he did he would fire every one of those idiots that are running Immigration. Maybe even send a few to jail .
So much for my venting.......

misterbonkers
6th Nov 2003, 22:51
Welcome to the real world!

The problems are the same here in UK! Whilst our car insurance goes up, the newbies get free cars, free insurance, free this, free that etc etc.

I suggest your friend marries an american girl quick, and then gets an even quicker divorce!