PDA

View Full Version : Ex-US Airways CEO House For Sale

AAL_Silverbird
5th Nov 2003, 23:36
Former US Airways' Chairman and CEO Stephen Wolf house is for sale in Virginia for $11.9 million US.

http://www.thomas-talbot.com/rockhill.graphics/rockhill.gif

From the real estate listing:

"Ideally located in the Virginia Hunt Country Estate area between Middleburg and The Plains. 144 (+/-) secluded parkland acres with an exquisite custom built French influenced Georgian manor of limestone, brick and slate, overlooking the great lawn. The grounds were designed by the renowned Virginia landscape architect, the late Meade Palmer. No expense has been spared in creating the finest estate in the hunt country since the '20s. It is rare that one finds a manor house of this magnitude that offers such immense warmth and charm."

For those of you interested in purchasing the house Click Here (http://www.thomas-talbot.com/rockhill.htm ) for more information.

Now you will have to excuse me while I go throw up.

GlueBall
6th Nov 2003, 00:25
A mansion which was payed with monies literally stolen from semi-bankrupt USAir, a company which hadn't earned a penny under his stewardship. Monies from years of bloated compensation, personal expense accounts, stock options and bonuses and a "golden parachute" that included a $12 Million severance package.

Zoner
6th Nov 2003, 06:20
There can be no doubt we are living in an era of Robber Barons.

dudly
6th Nov 2003, 15:30
This could be out of an era centuries past when the "Royalty" lived off the lives of the serfs and pesants. Truely disgusting.

druglord
11th Nov 2003, 03:36
who's gonna pay for the exorcist to rid the house of Satan?

Ignition Override
12th Nov 2003, 12:07
The Wolf must be upgrading to a home which has a backyard large enough to land a (stored at Mojave Desert) Fokker 100 on it.:suspect:

How many thousands of employees were laid off in order to inflate USAirway's stock price and increase his "golden parachute"??

How about former President Gangbang? Eh...I mean Gangwal.

He must have retired to a "starter home".:oh: