PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Air to start domestic ops in Aus?

Mel LAME
5th Nov 2003, 07:43
Can anyone expand on the latest rumour doing the rounds, that Gulf Air are using consultants here in Mel to put together a proposal with the intent of starting domestic ops in Aus?

clearone
5th Nov 2003, 08:06
Try this!!

http://www.pacificsouthwestengineering.com.au/

rmm
5th Nov 2003, 08:28
Clearone,

I wouldn't take too much notice of that website. The CEO is a former AN Line LAME who is currently employed by a labour hire company who carry out work on QF 747's at Avalon.

It's hard to imagine where this guy gets all the time to work on these major projects whilst he is employed full time at AVV.

And if you read this Jens, you could at least put a more current photo of yourself on the site. I remember you with smoky grey hair.

halas
5th Nov 2003, 13:07
Gulf are cancelling flights due to lack of crew.

With what are they going to do Oz with?

Good luck to Hogans heros if do.

halas

Beer Can Dreaming
7th Nov 2003, 05:15
This is an airline that operationally couldn't find its own ar$ehole with both hands!
They better sought out their own problems first before trying to lose even more money further afield.

Besides it doesnt sound like its on James Hogans recovery plan for Gulfair.

Willie Nelson
9th Nov 2003, 21:22
Me and me mate Bob were also thinking about starting up another LCC in OZ...........

Is there any small medium or large business that is not thinking to start up another LCC in Australia right now............Please! :rolleyes: