View Full Version : Interview help.........

Wannabe crew
5th Nov 2003, 00:30
As no-one replied to my previous post :{ I have 2 interviews coming up really soon and as its my first cabin crew interview I just wanted to know what tio expect really! I am sooo nervous as I really want this job and want to impress them, does anyone know of anything I can do/say to impress them?
Please help any info would be great!
Thanx

raft rower
5th Nov 2003, 09:54
Most airlines interview with targeted selection type questions, ie can you tell me a time when....., what did you do....., what was the outcome..... You have to answer all three parts as best you can. Questions like: excellent customer service, unhappy customer, workplace conflict, decision making etc. Hope this helps a little. Good luck, it's a great job!.

flyblue
5th Nov 2003, 20:53
You might find it useful to have a look at Great answers to tough interview questions by M.J. Yate. It's not specifically about aircrew but I think it gives good advice that also applies to our field. You can get it on amazon if you cannot find it in a bookstore.

Wannabe crew
5th Nov 2003, 22:38
Thanks for your help will have to do plenty of swatting up!! Also is it common that in the interview they ask you about the airline/aircraft types? I just want to be 100% prepared!

wee one
5th Nov 2003, 23:19
Just go in and be yourself,dont be over confident though. Most airlines involve group work in their interviews to see how you interact with other people and if you can work as part of a team,if you contribute to the activity but dont dominate the group i think this is what they look for.Most interviews have a relatively similar format,though may differ in terms of maths tests etc. Different airlines sometimes look for different things,virgin didnt want me but ba did so just be you! Good luck:ok: