PDA

View Full Version : airline groundstaff

glynn-kayes
31st Oct 2003, 06:45
Isnt it about time that airline groundstaff were given a forum on pprune to discuss and share opinions and stories that all others in our industry have in this forum.Every department here is covered ie flightdeck,cabin crew,engineers,and even crewing and dispatch.Groundstaff,to my belief, are the most important people in an airline as the passengers keep their opinions of their first experience of an airline, and as we give them that first experience a lot of times,we should be recognised both by our employers and by our collegues.I also am in sales so without people like myself,giving excellent customer service at all times and proud to wear my companys uniform and trying to maximise revenue at all times, were would we be .Can we please have a forum for staff who dont fly.who are the first contact with their customers chosen airline and the face of BMI BA VIRGIN AER LINGUS EASTJET JET" RYANAIR and so on....................................

HZ123
31st Oct 2003, 15:05
Why can you not just use Airlines airports etc thread. I support your request but the problem in the long term is that as each group ask for a thread the site will become to large and unwealdy. It is getting that way now.

Hogg
31st Oct 2003, 18:33
Glynn, this forum is for anybody working/interested etc etc etc in Airports Airlines Routes.

U already got it.

Hogg:cool:

hannibal_lecter_md
31st Oct 2003, 21:31
could we not have a 'glynn-kayes' forum....

ALLMCC
31st Oct 2003, 22:12
Please no!!! that is unless everything on it could be guaranteed to be constructive and accurate!!

Tower Ranger
31st Oct 2003, 23:29
Now Now Mcc,
You have only got to look at some of Glynn`s posts from about a year ago to realise how much of an improvement in both spelling and grammar has been acheived.
Unfortunately no improvement on the anti-BHD front has been made, must try harder Glynn !!

ALLMCC
1st Nov 2003, 00:18
Tower Ranger

.... acheived.... - should be spelt "achieved" - fix it quick before glynn sees it!!

glynn-kayes
1st Nov 2003, 02:39
Point taken Hogg,as for you Allmcc,all your posts are really constructive(NOT),although I really do enjoy the banter with your good self.Tower ranger,how can you comment on my spelling after your own mistake,ha ha.Thats like the kettle calling the pan.As for the anti BHD stance,well what about Allmcc,s anti BFS stance.Anyway its friday night and im off clubbing,enjoy your weekend boys,I certantly will.......................................................

Frankfurt_Cowboy
1st Nov 2003, 05:17
Melvyn Bragg in a boilersuit eh?

TimS
1st Nov 2003, 05:51
The 'kettles' I knew always 'called the pot' ,'cos the 'pan' was out clubbing and wouldn't have noticed !!!

.... and 'come to think of it' the 'pot' started it anyway !!!

Tower Ranger
1st Nov 2003, 15:56
ALLMCC Believe or not I had spelt it that way on purpose to see if Glynn noticed but I`ll be totally honest I did have to check to make sure I`d spelt it wrong!!

glynn-kayes
1st Nov 2003, 21:30
Aye right TOWER RANGER dont try to correctify your mistakes(oh f**k thats a big word for me(correctify).As for the people in Yorkshire and the Isle of Man,well what would they know about avaition in NORTHERN IRELAND being interbred and all......................................................... ....................................ive got a massive hangover,now im going to bed.............................

BTW,Tower Ranger I dont even know if correctify is a word in the dictionary,I just made it up as I sat here,trollied,and drinking a lovely bottle of Jack Daniels..................................................... .................

Little Blue
2nd Nov 2003, 01:43
Correctify?...Sounds like one from the George Dubya dictionary. to me !!
You think that inbreeding is confined only to IOM and Yorkshire?
You ever been to Coalville?
;)

opsjockey
2nd Nov 2003, 15:56
How about using the Flight ops, crewing and dispatch section of the GROUND OPS FORUM.........?