PDA

View Full Version : RNZAF A-4 sale........

Mr Proachpoint
30th Oct 2003, 19:26
Seems the A-4K sale to ATSI isn't in the bag after all. Word around the traps is that SAFE Air has been contracted to reactivate some more A-4's from desert storage. SAFE gave new life to 13 Israeli A-4N's between 2000 and 2002 for ATSI and are now packing up some lads to go to AMARC to do the same to some US frames.
One wonders whether ATSI is still intersted in the 'Ks stored at Woodbourne. However you get the idea that if they are going to fork out cash for some more desert jets, the NZ purchase isn't top of the list.

What will Uncle Helen drop the asking price to if this is the case?

MAPt

Runaway Gun
31st Oct 2003, 01:09
I'm sure that he/she is expecting to make a hefty profit.

Will probably settle for a specially fitted out VIP B757..... with magic mirrors that hide her horrific looks. :}

http://www.pacificforum.fiji.gov.fj/gallery/niue_arrival/Images/3.jpg

However on an entirely different matter: dykes/fingers/holes/dental work etc etc...

Capt W E Johns
31st Oct 2003, 04:19
The doubts over sales extend to more than one a/c type... despite what the Dominion Post says, the Macchis are far from sold. I hear the focus of the sales pitch is being moved away from Malaysia... to ATSI, who it now seems are not even interested in RNZAF A4s.

SALAD DODGER
31st Oct 2003, 09:13
Which one in the Photo is Helen, and did she choose those curtains?

Load Toad
31st Oct 2003, 11:15
My god she's 'difficult to look at' (as is the Chinese translation of 'ugly').

Woff1965
1st Nov 2003, 00:40
She makes Anne Widdecombe look good!

wessex19
1st Nov 2003, 18:59
SALAD DODGER, I hope your not refering to her beef curtains???:yuk:

Divergent Phugoid!
3rd Nov 2003, 19:34
Thought she was the one on the table....

Woops no, Silly me.... Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the President of the United States, George Bush!!

:yuk: :yuk: :ok:

Fox3snapshot
10th Nov 2003, 10:30
Geez mate, you seem to have an unlimited photo collection of my Aunty Helen! I am convinced deep down you really want to spend the rest of your life with her, filing off her corns and trimming her manky toenails! :yuk:

Fess up....

:E

Runaway Gun
10th Nov 2003, 14:23
Hey, no time long hear F3SS.
I promise I'll send those nudie mags of Helen in all her teenage glory back very soon. I'm just scanning the last of the images onto my hard drive now. Oops - it's just cracked (like a mirror).

What's the latest news about the mighty Douglas sale?