PDA

View Full Version : new PIK-BHX/ABZ-STN

kpiko3
28th Oct 2003, 05:45
Now a very strong rumour that Air Omega are going to base aircraft at Prestwick and Aberdeen.For routes to Birmingham from Prestwick and Stansted from Aberdeen.They will be using BAE 146-100/200 aircraf.Prestwick looks as if it will get freight aswell as 3 Omega EMB120 aircraft have been at PIK over the past 4 days.

we will just have to wait and see.

kpiko3

PIK1967
28th Oct 2003, 17:08
KPIKO.
Just where exactly did you here this strong rumour from?
Just because they have a few aircraft at PIK over the weekend,does not mean they are basing at PIK.

Did one of there guys not mention on here a month or two ago,that an announcement would be made the following week?...and we`re still waiting.

ALLMCC
28th Oct 2003, 17:10
Any chance of a link to BHD - missing since Gill went away.

28th Oct 2003, 18:18
PIK1967 - That was me.......

I'm chasing it up for you........

kpiko3
28th Oct 2003, 23:02
PIK1967,

I have been saying this now for weeks before an omega aircraft ever landed at pik,get your facts right.

kpiko3

HZ123
28th Oct 2003, 23:14
Who are Omega then ?

PIK1967
29th Oct 2003, 04:55
KPIKO3.Read my post.
Just where did you get this rumour from?
Why have you being saying it for months???
Did you also not talk nonsence about Jet2????

Findo
29th Oct 2003, 06:02
PIK1967

Did you also not talk nonsence about Jet2????

Schiphol (http://home.planet.nl/~ber00428/spottersunited/spltt.htm)

:O :O :O

PIK1967
29th Oct 2003, 06:38
FINDO.
That is an un-official site.
Hardly a cast iron announcement from the airline concerned.:)

Chillwinston
29th Oct 2003, 18:01
PIK1967 FINDO.
"That is an un-official site.
Hardly a cast iron announcement from the airline concerned. "

And where do you think most rumours come from and I presume that PPrune is an official site for official annoucements??

Good on you FINDO, rumours from any source are what makes this site great.

Buster the Bear
29th Oct 2003, 18:14
Omega are a cargo outfit I think?

kpiko3
29th Oct 2003, 23:04
excuse me all concerned,

All of my rumours come from PIKorg,Prestwick airport aviation group and Scotavnet,very reliable sources.
How many times do I have to say this,PPRUNE is a RUMOUR network,even if the thread is a load of nonsense it is still a RUMOUR,and where do they belong-On a RUMOUR network.Not very hard to work out.

KPIK

Findo
29th Oct 2003, 23:34
PIKorg,Prestwick airport aviation group and Scotavnet, very reliable sources.

Now you've just taken that too far Kpiko:D :D

kpiko3
30th Oct 2003, 00:39
No I havnt Findo,

These rumours I send in like Omega,Jet2 all originate from there,and yes they are good reliable sources.
Try the Scotavnet homepage,you might learn a bit out of there.

If you were a member you would know what I am talking about.
I will continue to post whatever and whenever I want on Pprune if people like it or not.

Why the hell are rumour or news groups getting so out of hand these days.Especially with the fu**wits who just come looking for an argument???

kpiko

Findo
30th Oct 2003, 02:16
Kris it was a joke. Indicate by the wee smiley people after the posting.:confused: :confused:

AirOmega
30th Oct 2003, 03:39
The details so far...

Kpiko.. The detils you know are not far from the truth.

Firstly Air Omega is a German freight operation. (At the moment)
We have just opened a base and offices in PIK and in time will have the same in ABZ and possibly elsewhere within the UK. We are to operate under the name Air Omega UK.
We will be operating BAE146 100/200 and E-120 pax and freight.
The passenger a/c will be used for scheduled passenger services throughout the UK and possibly some in Europe.

There has been so many rumours circulating about the company which in most have been rubbish, possibly by ex-staff members or competitors. But these rumours are just rumours and only gives us all something to smile about.

Within the next few weeks no one will be under any illusion who Air Omega are. We are to become a large player in the UK market and by UK standards a very generous and competative employer.

Hope i have answered all questions so far.
I am happy to answer any questions. (to a point of course ) ;)

Frankfurt_Cowboy
30th Oct 2003, 03:48
AO, will your hatracks be embossed with a SPECIAL font, or just a normal one? Or not at all?

PIK1967
30th Oct 2003, 03:59
KPIKO.
No such rumour has appeared in PIKorg or Scotavnet regarding Air Omega recently!!!!!!

Air Omega.Thanks for the "facts"I wish you all the success with the PIK operation.

kpiko3
30th Oct 2003, 04:09
Ooops,

sorry findo,I thought you were at me like some of the other folk who dont understand what a rumour network is for,I was busy looking at the words alone never mind any smilies.....lol.Just trying to make a point thats all.
And PIK1967,You obviously know nothing because for the past week on PIKorg it has been discussed.

Kris

Data Dad
30th Oct 2003, 04:15
If I may be so bold..... :D :D

PIK1967

The "Rumour" HAS most definitely been posted on ScotAvNet....

and the Aberdeen segment of the Rumour has been doing the rounds up here at the Ice Station for some time now. ABZ - STN is a route that is crying out for someone to operate. Being an eternal cynic, I'll believe when I see the aircraft on the ground loading pax :D

KPIKO

I think you'll find that "Findo" IS a member of ScotAvNet AND a regular poster on there! :ok:

DD

kpiko3
30th Oct 2003, 04:29
I know and I have apologised to Findo as I did go a wee bit too far on some of the things I said,and I apologise to anyone else affected by my postings,but somethings can get a wee bit out of hand.I hope this can be the end of the stupid debate about it now that someone has posted an official like announcement on it.
:cool:

Air Omega.On a brighter note,

will it be a british registered fleet of aircraft or German,and will it be a Uk operation or will there be a possibility of some euro routes.Afterall,PIK are looking for somebody to fill in the routes used by Globespan I thought.
How many routes will be announced?

Cheers
Kris

virginblue
30th Oct 2003, 18:11
Air Omega GmbH's AOC was withdrawn by the Luftfahrtbundesamt in mid-July (if memory serves), resulting in the two E120 being grounded at Cologne and Coventry (and the contracts with ChannEx and Atlantic Airlies going bust) . Has it been re-awarded and what is the story behind this AOC problem ?

I would like to stress that Air Omega UK went public in Germany in April 2003 with big plans for a network of scheduled services from Augsburg (AGB) with a fleet of four FD 328-300s. The airport started promoting the services, an amateurish web-site was up and running but in the end, nothing happened at all on the promised dates (early June that was).

The people at Air Omega GmbH also were quite keen to point out that there were no ties between them and Air Omega UK other than that a (rather notorious) shareholder in Air Omega GmbH was the man behind Air Omega UK.

Anyone able to shed some light into this confusing story ?

Chillwinston
30th Oct 2003, 18:15
Thanks AirOmega, so no truth what so ever that the parent company was in any kind of financial trouble or had their a/c grounded when their AOC was cancelled by the German authorities?

Good luck and wish the UK operation all the sucess.

kpiko3 - Apple or humble?

Frankfurt_Cowboy - enjoy the humour, knew I could count on you

Virgin Blue - Obviously under the same confusion as I

Meeb
30th Oct 2003, 21:13
AirOmega, it would be nice if you responded to people who took the trouble to reply to your recent advert on flightinternational.com website.

The German website still talks about their UK startup so I fail to see how there can be no connection, and the AOC was withdrawn, another fact.

I do wish you well, but have grave doubts as I think the major player at PIK might not like these upstarts!

And on the freight front, not a chance in those old Bras, bulk freight is on the way out (just look at the mess BAC are in), so I doubt very much a new player can get any work, sorry if this sounds harsh, but its the way it is right now, containerised freight rules the roost.

AirOmega
31st Oct 2003, 18:14
Meeb - I am sure your CV will be looked over and the relevant person will respond to you in the fullness of time.
Thank you for your well wishing. But as regards to the established airlines at any airport feeling uneasy as regards to upstarts coming in and doing routes and services currently not served. I see no problem and should only serve to show that we sould never rest on our laurels and always plan well and look forward to the next route and aircraft.

The German AOC. For legal reasons i cannot say why in detail but the people concerned are no longer wih the company. You will actually find Air Omega has prodominatley British staff now.

Virginblue - Please look above. We are the same company.

Kpiko - We have British and German registered in our fleet so it will be a mix at the moment. As for routes i would love to tell you but those pearls of wisdom are quite sensitive at the moment so you will have to wait and see. UK prodominently but will move onto Euro routes in the new year, with differnt a/c types.

As for the questions regarding AOC or the comany finances. I feel i have answered all i can do at the moment so i expect not to see much more speculation. o all the doubters......watch this space!!!

Chillwinston
31st Oct 2003, 21:07
Air Omega, you miss our point, I believe we wish the operation all the best of luck in the world, what we are speculating over is the fact that your company is advertising for staff, whom should no the facts and recent history of the airline, its parent and financial backers

kpiko3
3rd Nov 2003, 19:41
It is Monday the 3rd and no announcement yet,exactly when Air Omega will there be an anouncement??

Cheers
Kris

kpiko3
4th Nov 2003, 00:54
I seen a Air Omega BAE146-??? departing Prestwick today at around 14:35,could this be a promotion flight?

Kpiko

pikman
4th Nov 2003, 04:40
That was an Avro Bae 146-300 in for radar vectored ILS and go-around on a round robin from Woodford.:uhoh:

Findo
4th Nov 2003, 06:30
From an article in today's evening paper -

But Mr Wilson today stressed the loss of Germania, which had capacity of just 20,000 passengers a year, will be more than offset by major new services to Italian fashion capital Milan and Ireland's Shannon.

The flights to Italy and Ireland are due to start in January and
December.

Mr Wilson said: "We are talking about up to 200,000 passengers a year."

And he said he was in talks with a freight airline Omega UK on launching a regular passenger service from Prestwick to Birmingham.

At least confiming Omega are talking about something. :) Hope they don't find one of the new Ryanair bases is Birmingham and an immediate link to the PIK base.

kpiko3
5th Nov 2003, 00:15
It looks like that will happen Findo.Looks like Ryanair will do a PIK-BOH and leave till about a week after Omega announce this route and surprise evrybody,but I am sure Omega can find another route to serve,possibly even Belfast,bristol or East Midlands.

Kris

ALLMCC
5th Nov 2003, 00:23
Fingers crossed for Belfast & hopefully BHD!!

ChiefT
16th Nov 2003, 19:09
Are there any news about Air Omega UK and their aim to start passenger services?

james170969
16th Nov 2003, 20:35
I spoke to someone from Air Omega at Prestwick Airport last Monday. He said that there would be an announcement within the next two days. I'm still waiting! He wouldn't be drawn on what routes Air Omega are going to operate. I know that Prestwick - Birmingham will probably be one of them.

generallee
17th Nov 2003, 19:46
Interesting to read the 'development' of the planned routes. Belfast could be a real success and maybe birmingham but east mids (well served to GLA with baby and easy)?

Mind you, apparently Air Wales are launching LPL NCL and CWL...... anyone else need/want connecting services??

Where is the demand for services such as those that Air Omega plan?:confused:

Just realised BHX is quite well connected to GLA as well. Makes the question even more pertinent then.

james170969
17th Nov 2003, 21:06
Isn't Belfast also well served with BA and Easyjet from Glasgow and Seacat from Troon? Still, I hope Air Omega are successful, whatever routes they fly.

kpiko3
18th Nov 2003, 07:59
James,

somebody said there would be an announcement in two days two weeks ago,But I do believe Air Omega will announce soon because there quite a regular visitor into PIK now with freight and they say they have made PIK an official base and have offices here so seems the announcement will be soon.

Kpiko3

Yak97
18th Nov 2003, 16:05
kpiko3 - You posted "quite a regular visitor into PIK now with freight".

Whose AOC are they operating on then?

I thought that the German AOC had been withdrawn? Have they got a UK AOC now? Are the EMB120's on the UK register??

Meeb
18th Nov 2003, 21:17
Yak97, there are no EMB120 Brasilias on the UK register, so if they intend to do so it will involve quite alot of work, they will probably remain German registered as they are just now. However, just cant see the pax side working, too many big players on the scene in PIK, although PIK-Belfast in Gill days did quite well, so thats 1 route, but PIK-BHX? I doubt it. I wish them well, but freight only is more likely, and they are foreign crews, so even more jobs lost... :mad:

Eurekadelta
18th Nov 2003, 22:42
When I spoke to the Air Omega representative for PIK (I will not name names) a few days ago, he indicated that they were seriously considering basing a passenger EMB120 at PIK - in addition to the cargo aircraft that they already operated out of there on a regular basis.

Whether the aircraft will actually be based there I do not know - but they certainly seem to be hard at work making PIK their UK base of operations.

james170969
19th Nov 2003, 01:30
Why did Gill cancel the Prestwick - Belfast route? Didn't they cancel it some time before they went bust? Seacat are also considering cutting back on the Troon - Belfast sailing as there is too much competition from P&O and low cost airlines.

Findo
19th Nov 2003, 03:14
Gill cancelled because the aircraft rotation Newcastle to Belfast city was reduced. That particular flight originated and terminated at NEW. I believe they got rid of an ATR and couldn't run as many services to Belfast and as a result they couldn't serve PIK.

They did say the route was profitable and they would return as soon as they had more aircraft....... still waiting uhoh: :uhoh: :

For those who remember the PanAm statement ... we are still waiting for the PA77 to be re-instated !!! :D

timzsta
19th Nov 2003, 04:05
Got a very strong rumour today that Air Omega will begin flights between ABZ and STN early next year. Up to four flights each way daily. Possibly operated by a STN based charter airline on a wet lease. Aircraft type most likely 737. Handling agent at STN not known at present, rumoured to be Servisair.

kpiko3
19th Nov 2003, 05:08
The ABZ route to STN that is rumoured will be after the prestwick becase is announced and started according to that guy who posted claiming to be from Air Omega.
They will operate a fleet of BAE 146-100/200 aircraft supposidly.
And for those interested the EMB-120 operating into Prestwick right now is "D-CAOB".A very common visitor these days.I was thinking last night about some routes,wht do you think about these!!

Newcastle
Belfast
Bristol
Cork
Liverpool<<<<<would be excellent
Jersey

FINDO,can I ask what the PA77 incident was,Im to old to remember:D :E :D :E

Cheers
kpiko3

Findo
19th Nov 2003, 06:41
Kpiko3

The PA77 was the new York PIK Warsaw scheduled service which was suspended when one of the middle east wars caused petrol prices to rise 3 fold in a matter of months. :{ :{

PanAm announced the "temporary" suspension of the service and took it very badly when someone published in the Prestwick Air Letter a spoof millenium edition which said the PA77 was still temporarily suspended. ( I think that publisher might be a retired Wing Commander :D on PIKorg now)

:ok:

james170969
19th Nov 2003, 23:53
According to some German guy at Air Omega in Germany, from January 5th, they plan to fly from Prestwick to Teeside and East Midlands using a 30 seat aircraft. Birmingham and other routes will be looked at later.

Call Established
20th Nov 2003, 05:19
Does anyone have a telephone number for them as I could do with contacting them about something?

kpiko3
20th Nov 2003, 05:27
If that is the case it looks like there will only be one based aircraft.:-((

Thanks findo for the info,I was getting all excited there for a minuit!!

Kpiko3

james170969
20th Nov 2003, 05:41
They have an office at Prestwick Airport so you could try phoning the switchboard who will put you through to them. Failing that, try 00493447896616.

kpiko3
20th Nov 2003, 05:53
James,

Have you got any other info about rotations,what type of aircraft will be used etc?

Kpiko3

XSBaggage
20th Nov 2003, 08:42
East Midlands?

With bmibaby and EasyJet operating already out of GLA is this viable? B737s of household names vs a 30 seater of an unknown company? Me thinks that ones a flop.

Teesside? Bit obscure, depending on how low their fares go they may attract 30 people a day.

Flyin' High
20th Nov 2003, 17:20
XS - They are NOT a "low fare" carrier, they intend to operate a full service airline targeting the business market.

It is only a 30 seat aircraft, so depending on the break-even load factor, the route might be viable with considerably less than 30 people per day.

IanH
20th Nov 2003, 17:42
Err..... with all due respect KpikO, all of the rumours etc etc on ScotAvNet, PIKorg are usually posted by yourself............

kpiko3
21st Nov 2003, 04:56
Yep,I know but not all the time.
If I post a rumour it is when I hear it from somewhere or other,either somebody I was speaking to to that day or a story on one of the many forums on the net.
After all whats wrong with a good old rumour:D :D :D

Cheers
Kris/kpiko3

wangi
24th Nov 2003, 20:00
Aberdeen to Stansted, Prestwick and Shannon? The BAA arrivals for Aberdeen are showing cancelled arrivals for 'AOW' to these destinations:

http://www.taxiwayalpha.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1327#1327
http://www.baa.com/main/airports/aberdeen/aberdeen_flight_information/flight_arrivals_frame.html

L.

FastJet Wannabe
25th Nov 2003, 00:15
Fact:

All dispatchers from my ground handling company at STN are being trained on how to operate the Jet Bridges on satellite 2 (the domestic area) between today and the next three weeks. I received my information sheets about the bridges yesterday.

We currently don't handle any domestic flights, nor any flights from Satellite two, and have been told that this training is in preparation for a new contract starting very soon.

Rumours:

It is rumoured to be Air Omega.

I have seen an itinerary with flights prefixed with AOW, and the itinerary says the aircraft type is a Boeing 733. (Which would tie in with us being trained on the Jetways, since I don't know any 30-seater aircraft that use Jet Bridges!)

It is rumoured to be a Titan aircraft.

Interesting stuff!

kpiko3
25th Nov 2003, 04:58
This whole Air Omega thing is begginning to get quite interesting beleive it or not.
For instance
Rumoured Routes.

PIK-BHX
PIK-EMA
PIK-Teeside
PIK-ABZ
ABZ-SNN
ABZ-STN

Rumoured Aircraft,

BAE 146-200
BAE 146-100
Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia(D-CAOB/D-CAOA)
Boeing 737-300(Titan)
Also Omega have been linked with the Dornier 328 jet equipment in the past.

Now all we have to wait and see when there will be an announcement,hopefully before christmas.:-)

Kpiko3

virginblue
25th Nov 2003, 20:55
So, what is the story behind the AOC please ? It was definitely withdrawn because of some irregularities this summer - when was it re-awarded and since when is Air Omega operating again ?

Is the person who launched paper airline Air Omega UK this spring and promised a June 2003 start-up with Dornier 328-300 now with Air Omega D (who is apparently the company behind the PIK operation) ? This is the story from earlier this year:

"Fairchild Dornier last week announced a firm sales order from regional airline Air Omega for two 328JET aircraft, as well as a lease agreement for two additional 328JET aircraft. Total value of the transaction is $44 million. "We selected the 328 on the basis of three criteria," remarked Air Omega CEO Armin Peuker. "Short field performance, cabin size and the quality of the Dornier product. Runway length at our Augsburg home base is only 1,200 meters. No other production aircraft could match the 328 payload performance from Augsburg." Air Omega's passenger service will begin this June with 328JET flights from Augsburg to Berlin Templehoff, Dusseldorf and Hamburg. Initially, aircraft leased from Ozark Management, Inc. will be used. Two new aircraft will join the Air Omega fleet in later in 2003."

Needless to say nothing happened in the real world. The routes from Augsburg are now operated by Denim Airways. This is, by the way, what the Air Omega website says on the Air Omega UK / Air Omega saga (only in German, sorry):

"Air Omega Luftverkehrsgesellschaft mbH / Air Omega U.K. Ltd.
Die Air Omega Luftverkehrsgesellschaft mbH hat ihren Sitz in Altenburg-Nobitz. Air Omega UK Ltd. ist eine Gesellschaft englischen Rechts. Die Air Omega Luftverkehrsgesellschaft mbH und Air Omega UK Ltd. sind Schwestergesellschaften gleicher Gesellschafter. Die Firmen sind voneinander losgelöst und betreiben getrennte Operationen: Air Omega Luftverkehrsgesellschaft mbH mit Sitz in Altenburg-Nobitz operiert weiterhin Cargo-Flüge. Air Omega U.K. Ltd. betreibt Passagierflüge. Ihre Anfragen zu Passagierflügen richten Sie bitte ausschließlich an Air Omega UK Ltd. unter der Telefonnummer 0800-24766342."

Twin Pioneer
26th Nov 2003, 07:06
Kris,

I think it's time you had an early night son, because your
rumours are so OTT, and bear NO relation at all to what's really
happening at PIK. What do you tell the teacher in the morning
when you are falling asleep in the class ? Sorry miss, I'm in charge
of starting rumours at Prestwick airport !

If anything Kris, you COULD actually be causing possible potential commercial damage, to PIK's dealings with any future business
partners. Rumours, in the true sense of the word, are "interesting", however, starting a rumour for the sake of getting your "number of postings" up, and letting your imagination run riot, and "wishful thinking", especially at your
tender age, are NOT really the way to gain any respect from
persons that have been in the aviation business for many years.

Why not, slow down a bit, take a deep breath, and then THINK
prior to posting. We all had to start SOMEWHERE Kris, but maybe,
just maybe, if you take your time, when you leave school, you MAY possibly be in a position to make more informed judgements
in the aviation world (in the future). And I for one, hope that you do, because, I think that you will be good at that by then.

Good luck Kris.

Twin Pin

;-))

generallee
26th Nov 2003, 18:43
What is the thinking behind routes such as PIK-MME (Air Omega poss.) and LPL-NCL (Air Wales)? Is there really demand for these routes? How can you quantify it? Or, are the respective operators just thinking: "I'll have a piece of that.." and hope that the thing makes money???

kpiko3
26th Nov 2003, 18:54
There is only one thing I have to disagree with Twin Pioneer,I am not posting just to get my number of postings up,I just like posting on these kind of things.Afterall I am not making the rumours up I start,I hear or read from elsewhere.
Also I never knew I was damaging any possible business at Prestwick,But I will take what you said into consideration and in the future be a bit more wiser.

Thanks
kpiko3

ALLMCC
26th Nov 2003, 21:15
kpiko3

Although I'm across the north channel from you, I still like to see whats going on in Scotland - rumours are just that and, if anyone takes offence at them, well then that's their problem. Rumours will always provoke various reactions depending on who reads them and who might be affected by them!

Sometimes they even elicit a constructive discussion and sometimes not. I've first hand experience of that, believe me!

Keep the chin up & keep 'em coming!!

kpiko3
27th Nov 2003, 04:59
I shall do ALLMCC,But on a sensible note and I feel this one "new PIK-BHX/ABZ-STN" is a perfectly sensible one.

Kpiko3

zaq910
29th Dec 2003, 01:27
Hi,

This is an interesting message about air omega. They are trying to start a route PIK-STN, but I don't know how they are going to finance this since I heard that they didn't even bother to pay their own employees. I heard it was at least some months that the employees didn't get any money.

I wonder if this company will ever fly.

zaq910
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Within the next few weeks no one will be under any illusion who Air Omega are. We are to become a large player in the UK market and by UK standards a very generous and competative employer."

kpiko3
29th Dec 2003, 05:28
Interesting.
I am beggining to think Air Omega are going loopy,first they announce they are going to contend with Easy Jet and BMI Baby on an EMA route,now a proposed Stansted route,against and 8x daily Ryanair route to Stansted???

Seems odd

Kpiko3

Data Dad
30th Dec 2003, 03:49
Well here we are just a week from the Launch of the Aberdeen - Stansted service..... Maybe I am being ultra cynical BUT.....

Air Omega website is distinctly lacking in information - just a contact phone number - no schedule nothing else.

Local (North East Scotland) Newpaper/radio advertising has been notable by its absence (though I do accept I don't see a P&J every day)

BAA website doesnt list the flights in its scheduled flights timetable

Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce has given it's backing (so I am told) - but they did that with Aberdeen/London Express (ALEX) for those old enough to remember....

Makes one wonder just how they are going to drum up the 500+ pax a day to fill their (sorry - Titan's) planes - marketing wise it has been virtual silence.

Chances of success or even happening? work it out for yourselves but I am STILL not holding my breath - much as I would love it to!

DD

eastern wiseguy
1st Jan 2004, 02:06
Allmcc wrote

Any chance of a link to BHD - missing since Gill went away.

WHAT?? In DIRECT competition to your beloved Flybes' GLA rotations? Too many sherries I think

ALLMCC
2nd Jan 2004, 16:26
Eastern, nice to see you're still full of festive spirit or maybe the effects just haven't worn off yet! To set the record straight, its not a matter of "loving" Flybe, more a matter of "not loving" Easyjet!

In any event, to get back to the thread, we're talking about PIK here not GLA - two totally different airports or had you not noticed!

eastern wiseguy
3rd Jan 2004, 00:01
Ahhh classic ...now if Uncle Monty will pass me the gaffe I have him hooked for the first time this year .....such fun.....Happy New Year all:ok: :ok: :ok:

Just a theoretical question .....if EZY moved to bhd .....what on earth would you do?? Implode I suspect ....:confused: :confused:

timzsta
3rd Jan 2004, 06:53
My rumours rapidly being proved to be b*ll%cks.

A man in the know is alleged to have spoken to his man in the know. Reponse "who????"

The whole thing seems to be making as much progress as heavily loaded SH360 into a rather strong headwind.

kpiko3
18th Jan 2004, 18:02
Who does Air Omega remind you of,

Lowfaresjet comes to mind.

kpiko3

jethro15
22nd Jan 2004, 16:57
Iv'e heard that the Air Omega offices at Prestwick have been abandoned, as has the call centre. Is this correct?

jethro
UK and Ireland Airline Fleet Listings

http://www.jethros.i12.com