PDA

View Full Version : bmibaby @ EMA. There's no place like home, except MAN

T Hairy Henry
27th Oct 2003, 21:45
What with plans to build Manchester into a 17 aircraft base, what does this mean for EMA?

I hear they plan to stop flying their Scottish domestics where they currently go head to head with EZY. Will they replace these services or shift capacity to MAN?

cowboy
27th Oct 2003, 21:57
Only a complete monkey would post anything like that :ok:

egnxema
28th Oct 2003, 01:48
:8

yeah and I heard that bmi regional are pulling out og ABZ, and that bmi mainline are turning their whole LHR fleet to bmibaby routes, and that ...and that...and that Manchester is the centre of the world!!!!

I'll have some of what Henry's having.

T Hairy Henry
28th Oct 2003, 18:21
Fellas,

Come on! I've always posted serious topical information on this forum.

The least you could do is give me a straight answer!

Come on, SOCK it to me!:ooh:

one truevoice
29th Oct 2003, 00:58
Its all very well basing 17 a/c at MAN, but has anyone got any idea where they will park. Terminal one is virtually at capacity on slot 1's already.

Romeo Python.com
30th Oct 2003, 00:37
17 aircraft at MAN is an interesting option but statistically bmibaby would be far better finding an airport close to a major midlands city, such as Milton Keynes, which has far stronger catchment and strong passenger profile.

Why is no-one looking at services from MK International Cranfield)?

T Hairy Henry you have been socked!

Simon Lumley
30th Oct 2003, 18:35
So if you say that bmibaby are going to pull put of Glasgow and Edinburgh from East Midlands, then why have they added an extra service to Edinburgh on Mondays and Fridays to 4x day. Also bmibaby have 3x daily flights to Edinburgh where as Easyjet have 2x daily services. So very odd then!!

But if they do pull out of these routes, then will bmi regional take them back over on Embraer 145s to add to compliment existing Brussels services.