PDA

View Full Version : Azzura

Baron rouge
27th Oct 2003, 00:05
Buonjourno a tutti,

Excuse my Italian, but If anybody can give me informations ( financial situation...)about AZZURA which is proposing to take over French company AIR LITTORAL, he is most welcome.

JOB HUNTER
7th Nov 2003, 03:02
Seven group bought yesterday for azzurra Air your company and they want to phase out most of planes (Fokker and ATR) but do not worry they are plenty of money .

Good luck for your next tipe rating on Airbus 320 family.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

J.H.

azdriver
9th Nov 2003, 00:03
don't know if it's worth to post:

Yesterday I flow from Nce to Mxp with 4 azzurra captain in the back. They told us they were doing scouting flights for their new operation in that airport. Why only captains I do not know but I can Imagine....

See you

Baron rouge
27th Nov 2003, 02:58
Nice post JH, but where is the money.

Azzurra 7Group have not yet paid a single Euro from the 11M they promised

And now there are rumors of bankruptcy for Azzurra:*

JOB HUNTER
29th Nov 2003, 08:13
this info is from the most important finacial newspaper in italy .

GOLDRAKE
29th Nov 2003, 23:14
Dear Job Hunter and Baron Rouge,

I am afraid it is more then a simple rumour regarding Azzurraair / Air Littoral.
Would suggest you to give a look to french press articles .
No money has been given to Air Littoral so far even though so many declarations were made by Seven Group and the Chamber of Commerce of Montpellier has fixed the dead time for money to show up form Seven Group in next tuesday..... and there is a rumour that this month's salaries in Azzurra may be in doubt.....
I am afraid that the 320 type ratings for french colleagues will have to wait.

:{

JOB HUNTER
30th Nov 2003, 20:04
I apologize but i wrote only things I personally read on "sole 24 ore" .
i am sure you know much more than me. I just wanted to give you my infos.

Anyway good luck!!!

J.H.

spagiola
17th Dec 2003, 04:20
What's up with Azzurra? As of this weekend, almost all its Avro RJs are sitting in Exeter, and rumors say that the Boeing 737s have been repossessed as well. And the French courts are still waiting for the promised infusion of funds into Air Littoral, despite repeated ultimatums?