PDA

View Full Version : Missing thread

Catt
25th Oct 2003, 05:18
Am desperatly seeking the various 'I wish I hadn't said that' threads, have found the 'Sequel' and 'MK2' versions and also the 'I really wish I hadn't said that either' thread which contains the link to the original thread on the old system...

...at least that's what the link says it does, I only get a 'this page could not be displayed' message and no amount of refreshing will get the damned thing to connect. I seem to remember it the dim and distant past this link used to work - any feasable reason why it should suddenly stop working or is it just the fact that my computer hates me :sad: ?

The original threads were a brilliant series and much missed, I went to show them to a mate of mine and they'd GONE!! :{

Any help in retrieving these would be much appreciated. Also, was the hilarious tale of the guy who attached the weather balloons to his garden chair and drifted out over some vast expanse of water somewhere in America contained in those threads or was that somewhere else?

Ok, ok, so I'm sad and have nothing better to do but hunt down old Pprune threads but hey! :rolleyes:

Happy hunting guys. :ok:

SirPeterHardingsLovechild
25th Oct 2003, 05:26
It is done

For the weather ballon thing you should search under ' Darwin Awards', maybe on Jet Blast

Catt
31st Oct 2003, 01:59
Woohooo!! Yay! Thanks guys. Will carry on the search for the Darwin one. :ok:

Am happy bunny now :)