PDA

View Full Version : Etihad Interviews

YFlex
24th Oct 2003, 07:58
Does anyone know where Etihad conducts the personal and simulator interviews?

Thank You for any info!

tradewinds
5th Nov 2003, 11:55
Togalk:
What position are you interviewing for? Do you know the Capt. and F/O requirements?
Congratulations and best of luck!

breitling777
5th Nov 2003, 13:54
Togalk, may I know the contact for etihad please. Thanks

Dan6
6th Nov 2003, 01:42
Do they have a web site.

Rani
6th Nov 2003, 04:38
www.etihadairways.com

newswatcher
6th Nov 2003, 16:01
From the UAE "Gulf News"(6/11):

"Abu Dhabi Etihad, designated as the 'national airline of the UAE', was formally launched yesterday with a ceremonial flight from Abu Dhabi to Al Ain.

Commercial operations will start on November 12 with the first scheduled flight, EY 111, from Abu Dhabi to Beirut. The airline initially will operate three times a week to Beirut. This service will be followed with flights to the Syrian capital, Damascus. Later, Etihad will fly to other Middle East countries, the Indian subcontinent, the Far East and the UK.

Etihad is being positioned as the airline of the 21st century, said Dr Sheikh Ahmed bin Saif Al Nahyan, Chairman of Etihad, who was aboard the ceremonial flight.

"We have the distinction of being designated the UAE's national airline and I can assure you that we do not take that responsibility lightly."

"As our fleet of aircraft grows and our network of destinations expands across the Middle East and beyond, Etihad will be the standard bearer for excellence," said Sheikh Ahmed.

To start with, the airline will operate two wide-bodied Airbus A330-200 jets with plans to increase the fleet gradually. The 225-passenger A330-200 will be the exclusive choice for the Etihad fleet.

Capitalised at Dh500 million, represented by 500 million Dh1 shares, all owned by the Abu Dhabi government, the airline was established last July by a decree by His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces."

I think it will be some time, and a great deal of growth, before they can be considered as the "National Airline of the UAE"!

boiler
6th Nov 2003, 22:21
I can't imagine many people flying to BEY or DAM in Ramadhan, not to mention that BEY and levant weather will start to get really cold soon. It could be a rough first few weeks for them and a great challenge to fill the planes esp. if they will only fly A330's.