PDA

View Full Version : Sandhurst Info Needed Please

Lafyar Cokov
23rd Oct 2003, 08:10
Just trying to find out (for a project!!) what the next course to graduate at Sandhurst will be?? Also what are the courses called - is it "CC 123" (or whatever)??

Surely there must be a youngster on here
who'll know?? Thanks in anticipation

LK

gijoe
23rd Oct 2003, 13:33
The courses are called the Commissioning Course (CC) - a combination of the old graduate and standard military courses and numbered according to a secret code ! The courses occur at the same times as normal school terms and so there are 3 entries and graduations a year.

The first CC of the year would be called XX1, the second XX2 and the third of the year XX3. Eg CC942 was the second of 1994. Hence I would assume that the youngest course at RMAS would be CC033.

Would this project be trying to get yourself through the front gates??

G:cool:

Lafyar Cokov
25th Oct 2003, 09:12
Thanks GI - V helpful.

The project DOES involve me getting through the front gates.....but only to sell them something!!!

Thanks Again

LK

BEagle
25th Oct 2003, 15:26
What would that be - labrador puppies, scarlet corduroys, barbour jackets, hunter wellies, life insurance, double glazing.....??

gijoe
25th Oct 2003, 17:25
...probably kit insurance with the lines ' I've walked up the steps myself and I was really proud - but I wouldn't have been without my kit insurance.....Do you know how much the gear that you are issued is worth?'

If so, please come up with something original.

G:cool: - Fighting to change the patter that salesmen use !