PDA

View Full Version : beer today,gone tomorrow

I_stood_in_the_door
21st Oct 2003, 20:11
with the current view of wheels up, rings off do we today look for to much pleasure and/or fun? after all our reason for being here is to do a job often seen by many as dirty, hard, dull etc. and yes it involves op tours for long periods and working with the wrong kit to do a job no one really cares about in some sandy field in the mid east. (oil, what oil?)

are we all not volunteers?

lead, follow or get out of the f**king way! :{

FFP
21st Oct 2003, 20:36
Eh ?

Each to their own mate. Funny old thing, we are as much a mix of personalities as any other organisation. My missus recently went away to a conference where a few of her colleagues did the equivalent of wheels up rings off.

And why shouldn't we find fun/pleasure in what we do ? You can still be professional and enjoy yourself in my opinion. The day it ceases to be fun is the day to stop IMO.

Joke. Three men arrive at the gates of heaven. One is a teacher, one a vicar and one is aircrew. The teacher steps forward first to put his case to God. God tells all the men to be truthful and that he is all knowing.

" I've given 35 years solid service to the youth of my community. I have never been in trouble with the law and always been the model neighbour. " says the teacher.

God looks at him. " What about the 17 yr old ex student that you dated behind your wifes back ? "

The teacher is stunned . Even he'd forgotten about that. With no excuse, he is sent down below.

Up steps the Vicar. " I too have been the model subject. With 20 years dedicated service to you Lord, I ask for forgiveness for all my sins. "

God appears slightly happier at this. " At last a man who knows he has done wrong. But still you fail to confess all. I know all about the choir boys and to think that I didn't is the worst sin of all "

And so the vicar too is condemn to Hell.

The aircrew mate is bricking it at this point. Night stops in Akrotiri, threesomes with college girls from Rotherham he met at Ayia Napa, Ladyboys from that trip out east, the nights in Vegas on Flag, the list is getting bigger the more he thinks. There's only one thing for it. Deny everything.

" Look Lord, I kinda hedged my bets on Earth that this meeting would never happen, and boy am I paying for it now. I drank, I smoked, I swore , I generally was bad. Jack as you like, I was not the model human. "

God looks at him. " You're honest. I'll give you that. You're forgiven. Come in my son. "

The aircrew mate still has the infidelity on his mind. Sensing now is the time to come clean, he confessess all

" Look God, I have to tell you. There was this one route I went on and . . . . . ."

God stops the aircrew mate mid sentence. " Never mind about that. What goes on down route , stays down route :ok: "

I_stood_in_the_door
22nd Oct 2003, 00:11
aaahhhhhh!!

aaaaaaaddddddd yuoooooooo!

i agree what goes away must always stay away.

shame not everyone plays to the same rules.

now about the threesome in aiya napa................

once stole a pedalo naked with abunch of the boys in blue some years ago in crete, oh those were the days!

ffp, enjoy life mucker. mines a pint of stella.

:ok:

FFP
22nd Oct 2003, 00:28
Too true Doorway Stopper !

The Rules

1) Bring a camera out and no matter how much it cost you, it will go in the drink :E

2) You ask at wheels "Good night ?". Then leave it at that.

3) Never Bite. Ever .

4) If you pay, and it's usually obvious, don't try and make out she didn't charge and really liked you, first time she's done that, etc she thanked me etc. Have some pride.

5) "I took the fat one cos her mate wouldn't go with X" is as plain as saying you like em big.

EESDL
23rd Oct 2003, 21:38
Never found the need to take the ring off - normal indicator to girls that you're not going to stalk them afterwards and atleast they know what they're in for - so to speak.

Wish I had taken my ring off on one occasion......lost it up a girl's XXXX

Happy Days

ftrplt
24th Oct 2003, 07:07
EESDL,

mate; found it!!! I've been wondering who belonged to that, give me an address and I will send it to you!