View Full Version : Ethiad Airways

aunt sally
21st Oct 2003, 17:40
Hi Guys

Was just wondering if anybody had heard anything about this mob I did apply yonks ago and had a reply saying I would be called to interview and this would be in the next few weeks. I since have'nt heard a thing from them or anything about them!! not even through galley fm. Just wondered if anybody had heard or did apply? I have been abroad for a bit so am a bit out of touch!!

:confused:

craic1510
21st Oct 2003, 20:40
I have never even heard of the airline? Wow? I have learnt something new again today :) Sorry can't help you my friend :confused:

homesick rae
22nd Oct 2003, 01:32
Applied ages ago and not a peep from them!!

lovegerd
25th Oct 2003, 02:26
Etihad is based in the middle east starting with 2 aircraft,boeing a330,with another 2 on order due to arrive in spring 2004.they are starting flights to places like africa and egypt,with the intention of operating longhaul flights next year,ive sent my cv twice,and still not heard nothing.and a freind of mine was originally going to be base captain for them,so he was a recommendation.I AWAIT A REPLY,from them.

aunt sally
28th Oct 2003, 16:20
Thanks I guess I will be another one of the masses waiting for a reply!

meisu2000
30th Oct 2003, 14:12
Some of applicants in Bangkok who had been for the interview with Etihad Airways, have already received the call from them. The airways said the applicants who are selected, have to join them at Abu Dhabi on 15th November!! Wow!! Very quickly!! :p

Now Etihad Airways has their own website! http://www.etihadairways.com