PDA

View Full Version : JvK or KvJ

blackbelt
18th Oct 2003, 04:17
Having just been involved in the latest C-130 ABEX i am wondering when all of this k - j pettiness is going to stop? average age of aircrew is? Its quite sad that people you have worked with for 10 years or more suddenly decide that because you have crossed over to another aircraft type you have become an alien.Surely the common goal is to deliver the user unit to their intended target!Are we all still in the same Air force someone please tell me.

Wappy Tupper
19th Oct 2003, 00:52
Yeah right, and of course you are helping stop the pettiness by tempting people into yet another K v J debate. Doh !!

Lets just say that both types performed admirably in the recent abex and leave it at that. I think yet another debate(?) is not necessary - people have probably got bored of the same arguments going round in circles. :ugh:

Grimweasel
20th Oct 2003, 03:48
More to the point why were 5 MSP's "ground dumped" on the DZ by crane? How realistic for the men.......mmmmmm

I_stood_in_the_door
20th Oct 2003, 04:26
nay weasel, six was the number I believe.

may have helped if the j could drop anything larger than a suitcase (gods finest fighting troops aside!)

xxx:mad: