PDA

View Full Version : Why is this forum European oriented only?

newscaster
16th Oct 2003, 16:17
The forum header clearly states AIRLINES, ROUTES and AIRPORTS, it dosent say European anywhere, then why are only European issues discussed here and why are there seperate forums for other parts of the world, quite a silly concept.

Findo
16th Oct 2003, 16:30
Maybe because most of us are based in Europe and only have information on our European airlines and airports.

If you want to post on something outside Europe please do. :D

squire
16th Oct 2003, 16:40
I concur why can I not pass comment on people and places of which I know absolutely diddelly squat!:}

CR2
16th Oct 2003, 17:18
Well newscaster , all you have to do is start a thread on a non-european airline/airport/route. If anyone feels qualified to comment, they will ;)

eal401
16th Oct 2003, 18:52
CR2 is right. What is here is what is posted. If it is European biased, then so be it.

AOG-YYZ
16th Oct 2003, 22:51
Hi squire

knowing "diddelly squat" about anything/place shouldn't hold you back. Take a leaf from the books of Caslance and Frankfurt_Cowboy.
:D :D :D

Above written with TIC!

FLYMATE
17th Oct 2003, 02:35
If you go over to the Cabin Crew area, you'll find it rather Australian at the moment. Its just that people who write in certain areas come from certain countries. If the Cabin Crew area was visited more by European crew or if there was something going on in Europe then it would feel European. So as certain forums feel more biased to certain areas, it isnt done on purpose.

HZ123
18th Oct 2003, 03:30
If this remark is based on many of us contributors being form the islands and GB then I am sure one Tony Blair would be heartily pleased at the progress towards aviation integration within Europe.Bon Nuit