PDA

View Full Version : Anyone met the new boy at Gulf Air yet?

the silk one
15th Oct 2003, 18:04
Just fishing for information & first impressions!

wink wink
16th Oct 2003, 04:25
Who is the new boy?

the silk one
16th Oct 2003, 10:34
New head of flight standards & training .........

nollocks
17th Oct 2003, 12:55
Rumour has it, many new boys arriving, one thing for sure, it can only get better!

CaptSnails
18th Oct 2003, 15:00
Have not met the man yet but judging from the comments from his BMI colleagues he was well respected and they were quite sad to see him leave.

Joe Monsoon
21st Oct 2003, 00:34
I believe the redneck was taken him on tour around pubs :ok:

Brown Starfish
21st Oct 2003, 14:30
So Silk One. Is THIS the legend you referred to in your Jetblast thread a couple of weeks back - "Middle East Dilemma"? I think we should be told.

wilco77
26th Oct 2003, 16:43
who was the old guy and how was he..??was he the training manager as well..

Brown Starfish
27th Oct 2003, 15:36
This is Mrs. Brown Starfish. I have read my husbands postings on this thread with horror. I never knew he was such a bitch! What possible relevence does a wife's sexual history have to do with a man's ability to do a job? When he comes home the Brown Starfish will be on short rations until he apologises.

Gnadenburg
27th Oct 2003, 17:01
Mrs Starfish you should hear what he says about you.

Wriggle a bit more!:ouch:

Brown Starfish
28th Oct 2003, 01:10
***@@@!£"$%!!!! How DARE he!! I have never wriggled in my life!! I am notorious for remaining rooted to the spot!!

nollocks
31st Oct 2003, 16:57
Never applied to Midland, but if it’s such a good company why are many off to fantasy Island, particularly at the moment with all the competition in the Middle East! Hogan must be offering loads of notes!

Starfish - Scratch! Scratch! I think I might have missed the point.

Brown Starfish
11th Nov 2003, 22:49
Mrs Brown Starfish here again. Im glad that this thread has now been doctored and the rude comments removed.

Brown Starfish
2nd Dec 2003, 01:24
My missis accused me of less than gentlemanly conduct regarding the new boy. I apologize for this. NOW can I have my "just deserts" please?

Puppies on Parade
6th Jan 2004, 22:29
Trying to build up picture of GF before submitting application but can't make sense of this post. Is GF good to work for and what is this about "many new faces"?

Puzzled Pup

Brown Starfish
1st Feb 2004, 03:00
Believe I have just spotted him with the tall and toothy one. Perhaps he will be a less miserable ****** if hes got his leg over!

Brown Starfish
12th Feb 2004, 17:53
Quality control has kicked in! This weeks effort is much better than the last one! Good on you, mate!

Brown Starfish
25th Feb 2004, 02:01
He may be a fairly new boy still but I would worry if my job title and contact details had disappeared from the GF website

Brown Starfish
6th Mar 2004, 23:04
Had a private message relating to my contributions to this thread. Guess it is from a woman as it ended with a kiss and a f***ing irritating icon which hasn't translated over. 'She' wrote:

brown starfish.... what have you got against this man?... isn't he doing a good job in difficult circumstances??

bl
x

Yeah. I'll come clean. I have a justifiable grudge on behalf of a mate of mine but don't think this guy will be round much longer anyway. Rumour has it that he's heading to Monarch for an interview.

NTM
7th Mar 2004, 02:49
Rumors ?!?!? :hm
What boy are you guys talking about anyway???