PDA

View Full Version : Accomadation near Subang WMSA

kwaiyai
15th Oct 2003, 11:47
Good Morning pprune,
Looks like I will need to move to Subang V.shortly so does anyone have any ideas of cheap as possible furnished and serviced apts nearby. Dont mind commuting as seen costs in KL and thats not an option.
TQ in advance :cool:

Sultan Ismail
15th Oct 2003, 16:17
Hi Kwaiyai

First of all, do you live like a Tibetan monk, or are you a regular guy?

Regular guy, great, then you need to be in the centre of KL, it will take no more than 30 minutes in a car, to WMSA in the morning, and the return in the evening.

How do I know? I do it every day.

There are new apartments very close to WMSA, probably no more than RM1200, but who wants to be a monk.

Your best source of apartment listing is the Star newspaper, a very large choice. Bangsar at RM2500 (the ex-pats area, I avoid it like the plague "whenwe's...), Pantai Hill Park at RM 1500, Bistari at RM1800.

Further up the ladder there is the Golden Triangle ;) this will put you in walking distance (10-15 mins) of KLCC, Petronas Twin Towers, Bukit Bintang for Planet Hollywood and clubs, Hard Rock and more clubs. Prices RM3500 - 6000

You will need a car.

So get yourself a copy of the Star and start legging it, when your done I'll buy you a beer in the Hard Rock

Sultan Ismail

malaysian eaglet
16th Oct 2003, 07:06
Wilson will be quite happy to rent his flat. Contact him ASAP

kwaiyai
18th Oct 2003, 11:17
Hi Sultan Ismail,
Thanks for the help there, 1500 is about my limit at present so will check that out. Have car allready so no prob's there.
Malaysian Eaglet, Wilson's flat is too small I believe. Plus its on Pulau Besar.
Regards, :E