PDA

View Full Version : 17th SAAB for Air NSN, ground course in Dec

Sqwark2000
13th Oct 2003, 16:38
Strong information suggests another SAAB ground course is to be run in December 03 and that Neslon have expanded the fleet to 17?

Anyone else able to confirm the same?

Previous threads also suggest that this may be the last recuitment process via the paper application with a move towards Pilot.StaffCV coming soon.

S2K

Eurocap
14th Oct 2003, 04:24
I'm not sure about the 17th SAAB but I believe the ground course is for replacing those that have left, or are leaving.

Good news for the up and comings. :ok: :ok:

Thump & Go
15th Oct 2003, 11:42
S2K, recently heard a few nelson drivers talking about a 17th saab and definitely another round of interviews very soon for a course in Dec

flyby_kiwi
15th Oct 2003, 11:54
I heard the same as Thump & Go - However it wasn't a case of we might be getting another a/c and running a ground course it was a case of we ARE getting another a/c and we ARE running another ground course - Prehaps CT7 can confirm it?

chicken6
15th Oct 2003, 16:10
You ARE getting another aircraft, and there will be a ground course starting the first week of December. They'll be taking an odd number of people for this one, due to one of the last lot leaving for a jet just after completing the course and leaving no simulator buddy for someone.

Keep your cellphones charged! Another possible ground course first half of next year if people keep leaving!

CT7
15th Oct 2003, 16:34
Told Ya!

Apparently the news of the 17th SAAB came via a SAAB publication, B4 the company told the staff....

splatgothebugs
22nd Oct 2003, 16:15
Congrads, to all those lads/ladies out there who got calls from Air NSN today and all the best for the interviews ;)

Gravox
23rd Oct 2003, 09:13
so have the people been choosen for the interviews yet? And if so how many people got the call?