PDA

View Full Version : Take this penash bit**h

aerocom
11th Oct 2003, 17:32
Thanks for your personnal e mail telling me to get over the news crews showing people bodies burning away with Geralds accident. From your profile you are a radio person and from your posts a wan###r too. A little info to you and your mates at the media we pilots are a close lot and when our mates are lost we all feel a great loss. I see you have again posted another accident involving another fatal crash. I hope you are getting your thrills. :*

snarek
11th Oct 2003, 17:38
well said.

Journos that print pics like that are total w@nkers.

My advice, get in the way of their helos!!!!!

Circuits over a crash site should keep the wuckfits far enough away that they can't take pics !!!

Wrote a letter to the Cairns Post in a similar vein, it even got published!!

AK

Spotlight
11th Oct 2003, 17:45
I agree, I was not impressed at all by that footage being repeated.

aerocom
11th Oct 2003, 17:54
Thanks guys I realy get annoyed when these parasitses get happy with tradigies Go snaret and spotligh you good things.
Regards
Aerocom
What about the world cup Aussie Aaussie Oy Oy Oy Bloody kiwiwis

currawong
11th Oct 2003, 18:08
Onya aerocom for outing a lowlife.

Any way you can post the PM so all can see the sort of people we are dealing with?

Threatened a journo with litigation once. Started blubbering rubbish about all assets in wifes name etc etc. Has not given trouble since.

Although its never too late to belt him...

aerocom
11th Oct 2003, 18:33
Thanks all am going to bed watch out for those bloddy kiwis in the cup

sniffer dog
11th Oct 2003, 22:01
They are all vermin of the lowest order there would not be enough space on pprune for me to vent my spleen about these parasites on the human race.

Thanks aerocom for the ability to get it of my chest, those :mad: :mad: :mad: f#%king excuses for humans gave my family untold grief in the name of journalism when my son was killed in an a/c accident.

Those F#%kwits even released names of the deceased without official police release before relatives had been notified, A POX ON ALL THOSE WHO DARE TO CALL THEMSELVES JOUNOS & THE JOURNO BITCHES ARE WORSE THAN THEM ALL apologies to my friends as I have outed myself but 4 yrs on the grief is worse than ever and those a#$%holes dare to call themselves professional THEY CAN'T EVEN SPELL THE WORD

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

aerocom
11th Oct 2003, 23:01
News should be made avaliable but certain respect should be showen, 8 years ago the media scum walked up the hallway at the hospital and told the nurses that they were family and tried to take pictures of my mate who had just lost his legs in an aircraft crash, this type of stuff is not on for all involved.

Get over it..
Hey i fly too but i also have a job to do,and that is RADIO reporting..NOT Vision..please dont call me a ****** as you did.with -out your radio you would'nt know what was happening in this very cruel world today and i give a very unbios view of what happens...
regards
Chris 07 49523212
give me a call

Woomera
12th Oct 2003, 09:12
I think we'll just leave this one right there.

W