PDA

View Full Version : ultralight crash

penash
11th Oct 2003, 13:08
Any one have the lastest news from North stradbroke Island about the ultralight crash claiming 2 lives?

Two dead in ultralight crash

TWO people were killed when an ultralight plane crashed on North Stradbroke Island, off of Brisbane, today.

The plane went down 100 metres east of the airstrip at Dunwich, at 12.50pm (AEST) and was still on fire.

A rescue chopper was immediately dispatched but the two people were found dead on the scene.

AAP

bush mechanics
11th Oct 2003, 20:29
Penash,
One day as you focus your camera on peoples remains you might just get a shock,as it could be one of your loved ones.Then and only then you will realise the hurt you jurno scum cause people in there time of loss.
SHAME,SHAME,SHAME.
PS dont bother emailing me,If you have something to say,Post it for everyone to see!!!

penash
11th Oct 2003, 20:54
WoW,Why pick on me..I only have a Mic..When it works..I guess you dont read too well..Im in Radio..DAH

your welcome to call me and rip me to shreds,but i dont see why you are getting so upset...call me 07 49523212
regards
chris

CoodaShooda
12th Oct 2003, 12:57
penash

but i dont see why you are getting so upset

I'm afraid that sums up the problem most of us have with the media.

You're so absorbed in doing your "job" that you have no idea of (or apparent interest in) the implications of your actions :uhoh: :yuk:

As a matter of interest, where in journalist school do they teach you that you have no responsibility other than to titillating the uncaring masses before your competition runs the story? :mad:

snarek
13th Oct 2003, 10:46
As one of 3 'local' FNQ AOPA Directors I now have a list of every @rsehole journalist involved in taking shocking photos, commenting on, or drawing 'conclusions about' the recent prang at Mareeba.

I have decide a standard response of 'farkorf' shall be applied to any such journo seeking comment from me on anything.

I am going to ask CASA and BASI to develop and maintain a similar list.

This way we can halp make the pr!cks and pr!ckettes unemployed.

AK