PDA

View Full Version : Cod Liver Oil

Jinkster
10th Oct 2003, 17:10
I hope this is not repeating my Vitamin thread but what about Cod Liver oil instead of the vitamins. Seven Seas do multivitamins - cod liver oil and vitamin E or C.

Any recommendations?

Jinkster

strafer
10th Oct 2003, 18:37
What is it with you and supplements?

Just go to the fishmongers.

moosp
12th Oct 2003, 00:25
Yup, Strafer has it in one. Eat well and if you have a normal metabolism you will not need the supplements.

There are however occasions like the last couple of days when I have subsisted on 4 airline meals and a regurgative hotel breakfast in TPE. I shall take a Centrum with my next meal.

Indeed as I was looking at the morning repast in TPE I thought I might start a thread along the lines of "What's the worst crew hotel you stay in?" Give me a few days to think it over...

Jinkster
12th Oct 2003, 02:46
I do eat well - although I do not eat 5 portions of fruit/ veg a day which is recommended and i know people swear by cod liver oil. Just wondered what opinions were about this?

Jinkster :ok:

AerBabe
12th Oct 2003, 16:53
I started taking cod liver oil earlier this year. I do a lot of walking and found my knees getting more and more painful. CLO doesn't work instantly, but after a few months I found the pain less.

And YES, I do eat a fair bit of fish. :p