PDA

View Full Version : Italian PA Part 2

FlyingIrishman
8th Oct 2003, 15:38
I would appreciate if somebody could help me out again with translating PA's into Italian, this time the mid-cruise and after landing PA:

Mid-Cruise:

Ladies and Gentlemen, good morning/afternoon/evening, this is captain ___ from the flight deck again. We are currently cruising at ___ feet at a speed of ___ which is ___ miles per hour and the outside temperature is -40°C.

At present we are overhead ___, our routing will then take us overhead ___ and ___ before we will begin our initial descent into ___ over ___.

The weather in ___ is ___ with a temperature of ___°C and ___. We should be landing ___ minutes ahead of schedule/on time/___ minutes late and be on stand in approximately ___
minutes from now.

Once again Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for flying Ryanair today and please enjoy the rest of your flight with us.

After Landing:

Ladies and Gentlemen, once again your captain. I am delighted to be able to welcome you to ___ on time/___ minutes ahead of schedule where the local time is ___. We will be on stand in a few minutes so please stay in your seats until the aircraft has come to a complete stop, the engines have been shut down and the seat belt sign has been switched off.
Once again, from all of us here on board, captain ___, first officer ___, cabin supervisor ___ and his/her team, ___, ___ and ___ thank you for flying with us and enjoy your stay in the ___ area. Good morning/afternoon/evening

I would also appreciate a few basic phrases for weather such as clear skies/scattered clouds/broken clouds/overcast; light/heavy rain, snow; winds+wind direction.

Mille grazie in advance, I really appreciate your help.

taralluccio
9th Oct 2003, 03:59
Ladies and Gentlemen, good morning/afternoon/evening, this is captain ___ from the flight deck again. We are currently cruising at ___ feet at a speed of ___ which is ___ miles per hour and the outside temperature is -40°C.

Signore e signori, buon giorno/buon pomeriggio/buona sera, e' il comandante che vi parla. Stiamo viaggiando ad una quota di___metri ad una velocita' di____ pari a circa ____km/h, la temperatura esterna e' di meno quaranta gradi centigradi.

At present we are overhead ___, our routing will then take us overhead ___ and ___ before we will begin our initial descent into ___ over ___.

In questo momento siamo sopra____, la nostra rotta ci portera' poi sopra___ e prima di iniziare la discesa verso____ sopra____

The weather in ___ is ___ with a temperature of ___°C and ___. We should be landing ___ minutes ahead of schedule/on time/___ minutes late and be on stand in approximately ___
minutes from now.

Il tempo a ___ e'___ con una temperatura di___gradi centigradi e___. Dovremmo atterrare con ___ minuti di anticipo rispetto all'orario previsto/in orario/con___ minuti di ritardo ed essere allo stand in circa ___ minuti da ora.

Once again Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for flying Ryanair today and please enjoy the rest of your flight with us.

Signore e signori di nuovo grazie per aver volato con ryanair [...]

Ladies and Gentlemen, once again your captain. I am delighted to be able to welcome you to ___ on time/___ minutes ahead of schedule where the local time is ___. We will be on stand in a few minutes so please stay in your seats until the aircraft has come to a complete stop, the engines have been shut down and the seat belt sign has been switched off.
Once again, from all of us here on board, captain ___, first officer ___, cabin supervisor ___ and his/her team, ___, ___ and ___ thank you for flying with us and enjoy your stay in the ___ area. Good morning/afternoon/evening

signore e signori, di nuovo il comandante. Ho il piacere di augurarvi il benvenuto a ___ in orario/con___minuti di anticipo sull'orario previsto, l'ora locale e'___ .Saremo allo stand in pochi minuti, vi prego di restare seduti finche' l'aereo non si sara' fermato completamente, i motori non saranno stati spenti e i segnali delle cinture non saranno stati spenti.
Di nuovo da tutti noi a bordo, comandante, primo ufficiale, responsabile di cabina ed il suo team,____,___ e grazie per aver volato con noi e buon soggiorno a___.
Arrivederci

FlyingIrishman
9th Oct 2003, 13:32
Thanks very much. Do you also have a few key phrases for weather such as clear skies/scattered clouds/broken Clouds/overcast; light/heavy rain, snow; winds+wind direction?

Thanks again.

Ber Nooly
6th Nov 2003, 20:47
Thanks very much. Do you also have a few key phrases for weather such as clear skies/scattered clouds/broken Clouds/overcast; light/heavy rain, snow; winds+wind direction?

clear skies/scattered clouds/broken = cielo sereno/poco nuvoloso/molto nuvoloso/coperto

light/heavy rain = Pioggia leggera/pesante

light/heavy snow = Neve leggera/pesante

.......wind = Vento ........

Light = leggero
Strong = forte
Southerly = dal sud or meridionale
Northerly = dal nord or settenttrionale
Westerly = dal ovest or occidentale
Easterly = dal est or orientale

Hope that helps

Slan