PDA

View Full Version : Lanseria flight center

RUDAS
4th Oct 2003, 21:21
what are your experiences of Lanseria Flight Center?Im thinking of doing my PPL there and would appreciate any feedback on anyones experiences with them.

USE THE RUDDERS
5th Oct 2003, 03:30
Rudas,

Finished my IR off with them,found them to be a good set up and had no problems unlike the previous school I was with.
Haven't been there since 2002 when I did my IR renewal so I can't comment on things since then but I suggest you pay them a visit and have a chat if you haven't already. :ok:

Vortex Thing
5th Oct 2003, 05:02
I did my initial SOuth African CPL Multi IR with them in thier Duchess.

They were excellent. Very well organised, helpful and nice to boot. They helped me with UK /South African CAA differences and actaully had a love of aviation as opposed to solely wanting your cash.

I woud firmly recommend them and am happy to do the same for anyone over here in UK if they want to meet up and see the piccies, etc

Good luck.

VT

Little One
5th Oct 2003, 15:57
I have dealt with LFC for a long time and find that their services are excellent.

The staff are always friendly and willing to help.
Acft kept well maintained

Generally the students at LFC come out better (sounding at least from my side) than the other schools at FALA.

Will definatly recomend them for training.

Gerund
5th Oct 2003, 16:15
LFC is a great set up. Have done several renewals using their planes, and also hire and fly.

They are professional, very friendly, and have a great fleet for training.

Having had experience of several flight schools in the Joburg/Pretoria area, I have no hesitation in recommending them.

B Sousa
5th Oct 2003, 22:17
When it comes to written exams. I have to throw in that the Study Material from Aeronav seems to work real good. They are also at Lanseria. www.aeronav.co.za

6th Oct 2003, 19:06
I did plenty of instruction with one of their guys, Cedric Mews. And I knew and worked with a few of their other instructors. Dont know much about their ppl program, but it should be a good school judging from the people that used to work there.

RUDAS
6th Oct 2003, 22:22
Thanks to all of you for the advice,its really,really appreciated.I went there and chatted to them and I liked what i saw,so your comments helped to 'cement' my decision to train with them.Once again, thanks:ok: :ok: :ok: