PDA

View Full Version : NETJETS in Portugal

AndyDRHuddleston
4th Oct 2003, 01:27
Am very interested in taking up a position at Netjets in Estoril, Lisbon. Does anyone either work for them there or have had experience working for them, that could give me the low down into the lifestyle, and/or reputation.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance.

P.S. Did anyone go to the Open day at Gatwick on Thursday? If so, what was your impression of this outfit.

routechecker
10th Oct 2003, 05:50
Andy,

they have quite a decent insurance scheme, Ops guys get about an average of 1500 EUR per month. Lisbon, is a GREAT place to live in, especially for the "non-emotionally" attached. In Ops the work pressure is apparently quite high.

Cheers

Who'stheDaddy
10th Oct 2003, 09:14
1500 euros a month - isn't that only around £1000??? seems awfully low for an ops position, especially if its high pressure as you suggest or am I being ignorant to the cost of living and Terms/Conds of the contract i.e. housing etc......

What does that the ops position invlove? Is Flight dispatch worth anymore £££££

WTD

routechecker
10th Oct 2003, 23:47
Salaries in Portugal.... :( :( :(
Compared with the other local airlines , it's not bad. No good enough to go expat methinks.

Cheers

AIRWAY
10th Oct 2003, 23:55
Hi

Indeed Salaries in Portugal are low ( Well not all ) and lifestyle can be expensive with a low salary, although Lisbon has been voted one of the Cheapest cities to live. Nice place for holidays though :ok:

£1000 although its not alot, to the Portuguese lifestyle that is reasonable normal.

OO-AOG
13th Oct 2003, 14:18
1500EUR for a dispatch job?! I wouldn't expat myself for that...

Surf´s Up
27th Oct 2003, 18:49
I would suggest that if you are interested in Netjets that you make an application, salaries may well be negotiable depending on your experience level.

If you are interested in getting into executive aviation Netjets is the company to do it with, their fleet size right now unrivalled in Europe with further expansion planned in the future.

Give it a shot!:ok: