View Full Version : Peanut Pusher AWOL

Iguanahead
2nd Oct 2003, 08:21
Peanut Pusher

Where are you?????????????

We're missing your posts and wish you would come back to us.:sad:

Hurry back and give us all something to look forward to.

;)

peanut pusher
8th Oct 2003, 22:41
Thanks guys for all the private messages,
I know I said I wouldn't post anymore since I upset a few misguided people but the amount of private messages I recieved made me give it one more chance.
I've been away working on a project for the big Q. My lips are sealed untill next month. I'd love to share but I'am contractually bound for this one, in the words of Banjo Patterson "there was movement at the station as the word had passed around" big changes and oportunity coming everybody's way.:mad:

go_dj
9th Oct 2003, 01:15
I've been away working on a project for the big Q. My lips are sealed untill next month. I'd love to share but I'am contractually bound for this one, in the words of Banjo Patterson "there was movement at the station as the word had passed around" big changes and oportunity coming everybody's way.

Good to see you posting again Peanut Pusher, let me have a
guess at the project your working on.

Project = "Skimpy" the working name for the new low cost carrier.

Opportunity = Those on the short list with MAM.

just a guess :O

747FOCAL
9th Oct 2003, 02:55
go_dj,

You sure thats not the 'Short Bus"? :E :E

Iguanahead
9th Oct 2003, 07:22
Soooooooooooo happy your back Peanut Pusher.

I was starting to despair - no-one has any good goss re:QF at the moment.

Your news sounds very exciting and we can't wait to hear what eventuates. Hopefully we'll all be able to be a part of whatever is coming.

We'll all be waiting not so patiently to read what you're up to in the next few months:ok:

ozskipper
9th Oct 2003, 20:15
Welcome back PP - nice to see you back!

Mr Seatback 2
9th Oct 2003, 21:46
Care to name these 'misguided people' Peanut Pusher?

I would like to know something else as well PP,

Since you're 'contractually bound' not to say anything about this secret project, why say anything at all? If it's to keep the hopes of those on the waitlist alive, then bravo, well done!

GalleyHag
10th Oct 2003, 21:56
Why would you care Mr Seatback who PP was referring to?

It has been pointed out to me recently that this is a public forum and people are free to post whatever they like therefore I cant see why you of all people would take issue with this?

peanut pusher
11th Oct 2003, 12:16
Do you really want another major league V's minor league dabate that gets totally blown out of proportion and misquoted?
I don't, so don't be paranoid and bait me up for another round, get on with airline matters and information.
I can't disclose any info re my last post because it's something our friends at Virgin would love to be forwarned about.
Like I said next month after approval from Brands & Customers Services I'll happly keep everybody in the loop, it's just the format has changed twice in a month.
I just wanted people to know there is some light at the end of the tunnel in S/H & L/H.
I can tell you MAM short listers will be used within next 4 months.
MAM SYD averaged 136hrs per employee last month with more work to come.

Iguanahead
11th Oct 2003, 12:28
What about the people that aren't on any shortlists yet, I hope there'll be some "off-the-street" employment opportunities.

Or is it that there are so many MAM shortlisters that if there was recruitment they would take all the spots?:{

Happy for them :ok: but sad for me.:sad:

ditzyboy
11th Oct 2003, 16:20
That is terrific re. the hours MAM casuals are working out of SYD. I have know of a few whom did an average of 20 hours in Feb, Mar and Apr. Good to see that these guys are getting decent hours now! Still - it is what being 'casual' is all about I guess.

PP -
There is nothing minor about us Link Chicks! ;)
(Above was said entirely in jest to be light hearted...)

joni girl
11th Oct 2003, 16:40
peanut pusher, will QF shortlisters be used as well??

Thanks in advance.

Mr Seatback 2
11th Oct 2003, 18:44
GalleyHag and Peanut Pusher...

your responses are as I would have expected. At least you're consistent.

Parry Hotter
11th Oct 2003, 19:06
Galleyhag

You have held back from posting on Pprune for a while, then you see that some trouble could be brewing, and even though it does not concern you, you are the first to jump in and stir the pot so to speak.

Why do you have to be so negative, it would be nice if we could all just share our love of avaiation, without slagging off for stupid reasons.

joni girl
11th Oct 2003, 19:34
can we please, please, please not have another post go off track....

GalleyHag
11th Oct 2003, 20:06
Parry Hotter

Trouble breweing, who me? Once again you can thank your QFLink gang for that and if my mind serves me correctly oh YES they were the ones to thank in the last thread and oh YES the one before that. Maybe you should be directing your orders at the appropriate people. But than again this would have nothing to do with the mainline/link issue would it? oh no of course NOT!!

V8trolley
11th Oct 2003, 20:09
isnt it time u guys called a truce ?:ouch:

Parry Hotter
11th Oct 2003, 20:32
Galleyhag,

There was not an issue between mainline/QFlink before you started shooting off your big mouth.

Reading your posts is clearly getting alot off side. Why? Thats all I am asking is WHY Galleyhag? Does it make you feel better to come in here and behave in such a bitchy, disagreeable, hateful, and just plain RUDE manner?

Are you able of posting anything that is not malevolent? Or is it your way to post catty remarks then just delete them all weeks later? Still waiting for an answer on that little enterprise/racket!

GalleyHag
11th Oct 2003, 20:35
And you Parry are lecturing me on my posts, maybe its time you looked at your own.

saloon
12th Oct 2003, 08:11
Generally, what do QF crew think of the proposed 'skimpy'? Do you view it as a threat to your employment, or as a chance for the group to further entrench itself in profits?

(akcnowledges may be slightly off-topic)

How does QF's casual system work?

Are the casuals on some form of 'reserve' (a la Ansett), or do they pick up trips from a pool?

If the first option, what are the ramifications of knocking trips back?

ditzyboy
12th Oct 2003, 08:13
Let us all play nicely, people. Let us all share ideas and get along and have a bit of a laugh.

As the great Donna Summer once said - "I feel love, I feel love, I feel love ooohhhh..." :D

Failing that I have got some pills we can all take. Hugs and kissess everyone.

Sick Squid
12th Oct 2003, 08:46
I've just checked my watch, and yes! somewhere in the World, dawn has now passed on and we are in day.... therefore please lay the handbags down, they really aren't needed and we ALL know the straps will break on the fake ones first (yes, that means you over there with the LV... yes you.. and you with the Prada... come on! And you! Dolce and Gabbana are a little passe this season, don't you know, lost the touch they have. Versace... well, not the same with the dragon at the helm, god we really do miss Gianni... ah bless!)

So welcome back Peanut Pusher! Sorry, was there something else I missed?

Don't you even THINK about picking that bag back up..... don't do it!

Thank you.......

;) Squid

wing8
12th Oct 2003, 08:56
Welcome back Peanut Pusher,your opinion,insight and guidance is always welcome...they are the type of posts I look forward to reading!

:D

Parry Hotter
12th Oct 2003, 08:58
Enjoyed your humour Sick Squid!

Did you miss something? Now let me see........

No, nothing at all. Well nothing or nobody of interest anyhow!;)

Iguanahead
12th Oct 2003, 15:38
Thanks for that Sick Squid

Yes the natives were getting restless and hopefully everyone can have a nice drink or five and relax now, or perhaps Ditzy boy wouldn't mind sharing his stash.:cool:

So back to the original topic guys which was to welcome back PP, we love his posts and the insight he gives us. And for all of us hopefulls we look forward to many more posts with news of QF's latest ideas.

Interesting questions Saloon, anyone care to comment as I would be interested to know the answers as well.:confused: