PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Air goes to PilotstaffCV

Sqwark2000
29th Sep 2003, 15:34
Anyone else out there with Eagle applications get the letter last week telling us about how they are going to use Pilot.StaffCV as part of their HR process

Now, does anyone know if you can stop your 1 free application to a company and then nominate another. My understanding of the terms & conditions is that you can have 1 free current application. To have more than 1 current application you have to pay the USD$20 etc.

Has anyone been succesful with Mt.Cook with Pilot.StaffCV as their sole means of application??

Cheers

S2K

splatgothebugs
29th Sep 2003, 15:45
My understanding was that the one application for free is exactly that. One and one only after that you have to pay $20.

Eag went that way about 6 years ago, with a c.v. company doing all the paper work. However I'm not sure why they went away from it.

At the end of the day I guess you have not choice but to sign up with staffcv if you want your applications in with EAG and Mount Cook ;)

troppo
29th Sep 2003, 16:43
i also remember when they used Employment Connections a Hamilton HR company. I think they wanted either $40 or $60 back then.

Maybe you could just front up at the office with a slab of waikato...at least you'll get remembered!:ok:

CT7
30th Sep 2003, 04:41
That works for the same email address.

If, say, you registered, under a new email address, well that would then be your 1 free one.

Like: S2k@........
& S2k2@........

Most of you guys would have two addresses, wouldn't you?

Jet Man
30th Sep 2003, 13:30
I used my free application a couple of years back when I tried to stop that application and apply to a new airline I was charged the US$20. You also get charged US$5 for every update.

BCF Breath
30th Sep 2003, 14:39
Hence why the previous suggests a different email address.....

Split Flap
30th Sep 2003, 16:56
Stink for you.

Good for them.

the maori mobster
1st Oct 2003, 04:59
Key Ora

does this mean that all the bro's who missed out over the last year can re-apply and StaffGV will accept them and then they do the groundcourse?

It would make a mockery of Eagle's interview process if that happened?

SO out with the ROCKET Science and in with $20 - US by the way. So it works out to be ...... 20 times 2 carry the one minus the thiing on the end........... .................

A lot of bloody money. Once again Eagle are making moves along the lines of a Major Carrier. They are good, but still smallfry.

BCF Breath
1st Oct 2003, 05:27
Hey Cuz!

Just put in a claim on the Hamilton Airfield. That might work.;) :ok:

chicken6
1st Oct 2003, 18:25
Jet Man

I just checked my account with staffcv and they haven't charged at all for updating approx 6 times, both in the individual airlines part and the general part. Only the initial setup fee. There is a part in the terms and conditions that says they will charge for updates, but in the table of charges the appropriate number is "free".

Also heard a rumour today that Air Nelson is looking at using staffcv. Anyone confirm?

CT7
2nd Oct 2003, 04:26
Wait. Wait out!

Thump & Go
2nd Oct 2003, 06:25
What???????????????????????????????????

flyby_kiwi
2nd Oct 2003, 06:34
So why is it that Eagle only give you one shot at the interview?

CT7
2nd Oct 2003, 07:48
Nelson possibly (most likely are) going to StaffCV in November.
But NOT prior to NOV.