PDA

View Full Version : singapore airlines and MAS entry.

U2
28th Sep 2003, 18:05
Hello, I'm an Australian General aviation pilot, with a SE asian background. I would like to know who to contact either in Australia or SE Asia regarding employment with SIA and MAS. As far as I know they only employ cadets or experienced captains.

U2:ok:

SuperRanger
2nd Oct 2003, 18:55
U2,

you can check out this site for more info.
http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/corporate/?menu=co&mode=mas02&mode2=03

as stated in the basic requirements, you must be a malaysian citizen. if you are and is looking of a position as a FO, i think it may be worth a try to email them your CV at [email protected]

however, if you are looking for a position as capt, i think the chances are rather slim as currently MAS has excess capts.

if you are not a malaysian citizen, it's rather unfortunate as currently MAS is not hiring any expat. at one time, we used to have expat capts and FOs but not in recently years.

there are currently still some expat capts of various nationalities but they are a dying breed. there are currently no expat FOs.

good luck

SR

SuperRanger
7th Oct 2003, 12:23
Hello all,

for those who would like to send snail mail to MAS Recruitment, here's the address:

HR Recruitment & Selection
Malaysia Airlines
1st Floor, Admin Building 4
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
47200 Subang
Selangor

Please indicate the position you applied for on the top left corner of the envelope.

Good Luck to all.

SR