PDA

View Full Version : Where could guns be?????

nomoneynowek
25th Sep 2003, 02:04
Come back guns, we miss you

Any theories on this mysterious disappearance?:suspect:

Maybe the Tassies supply ran out at the same time as the Jet-A1 in Freetown and he is beating his way through the jungle towards Abidjan in the hopes of raiding supplies there?????:hmm:

USE THE RUDDERS
25th Sep 2003, 05:11
Been thinking that myself its all gone quiet as of late.

The campfires gone out aswell.

V1 Rotate
25th Sep 2003, 06:13
These forums will die without Guns! Maybe theyv'e got him in Guantanamo Bay! Can't think of anywhere else without internet.

V1

B Sousa
25th Sep 2003, 07:01
He has been on line but is probably lurking......We can start a rumore that he has found the Real King Solomons Mine and is using the Diamonds to corner the world market on Tassies......

BAKELA
26th Sep 2003, 15:52
It's not only Guns that's gone quiet...there are plenty of other very quiet guys out there...but agreed...this place is very quiet without Guns.

Bert, check your PM's bru.

B Sousa
28th Sep 2003, 02:16
Latest News. I just called his better half and she confirmed the worse.......He is working....can you believe it. Seems quite busy lately and I passed on that all missed his sick sense of humor......

G-BOAC
28th Sep 2003, 04:20
Working? :eek: That must be a real shock to his system! ;)

bluesafrica
28th Sep 2003, 05:13
Can't believe that he is working, maybe just flying around.
Blues:E

currawong
28th Sep 2003, 08:47
Maybe found work for that new 727 of his...:} :} :E

We all look forward to his next day off.

contraxdog
28th Sep 2003, 16:37
I saw him in Freetown about 3 months ago,this was all over a couple of ales and a steak and kidney pie,at the Sportsbar. He was busy expanding his comunications empire.......and he also dropped,that they were going to veeeery busy with the new toys they recieved. New toys always has that effect. Keeps Gunns a veeery busy boy!
Gunns if you read this ,Hennie and Daleen send their love, and to tell you they still stay on the same farm......and you know where that is!

Gunship
28th Sep 2003, 20:55
Dumela / Good Afternoon / Middag / Ndaaaa Contraxdog ..

Sjees guys I feel honoured.

Thanks for missing me.

Must admit Bert's call to the wifey triggered a chain reaction .. thanks Bert - I am back !

Yeah all the rumours are correct.

Hard work on own business and then we are getting two new "toys" :ok: But not to worry they do not have tottie's on them :E

Bert .. mate was worried about you as well wn I saw the accident in the Canyon.

Contrax - my best regards to you, vrou , Hennie and Daleen (great , great people ! )

Cheers all ... promise more of me soon .. :ok:

Gunnss

B Sousa
28th Sep 2003, 23:33
Thanks Guns......No, they didnt get this Cowboy. I flew through right after and based on the smoking hole and the route they were flying I figured some had bought the farm. It turned out all seven on the A-Star.(We use two seats in front plus Pilot)
So the news media has promptly scared hell out of the tourism industry and I have a few days off......
Looks iffy in the Caribbean this season so maybe back to South Africa for some more Rest......ha ha
BTW we got Francois a proper Cargo Hook just waiting for it to be shipped.

Cardinal Puff
29th Sep 2003, 13:13
Hey, Bert. Missed ya again, boet. Have to get together for beer and biltong next time you're in paradise. I'm on my way back out for a couple of months again.

Catch ya all later......

Lolegas
29th Sep 2003, 16:30
What about ANTONOV- 2 pilots?
There should be any AN-2 operators in Africa.
If it is. Contact me please. If you had a job for
Proffesional Captans ,co-pilots and mechanics.
Thanks!

:ok:[email protected]

B Sousa
30th Sep 2003, 04:43
Kevan
Right buddy. I went to call you back after the Air Law fiasco and could not find your number. Drop me a phone number at [email protected]

What do Antonov Pilots have to do with Guns...Anyway Professionals??. Here in Vegas the Pros work all the strip joints....
Never wanted to be a professional anything, that meant I could never get another job.....
Lets get the Campfire going. Me and the Missus are going camping out by the Grand Canyon......NO TASSIES, but a couple bottles of Meerlust to make the Meercats visible......

Hey Guns this be #900, Im catching you......