PDA

View Full Version : NetJets Middle East hiring info

Shaker One
21st Sep 2003, 02:49
Greetings

I know of afew guys getting on with NetJets Europe. During the company intro, they're 'advised' that there's a requirement for crews in the Middle East and that they should bear this in mind ... or words to that effect.

I've written twice to Middle East and now to Lisbon. Still yet to receive a reply. Have good jet PIC time and worldwide experience and like the sound of 35 on, 31 off. Anyone have any ideas or information?

Many thanks

----

Shaker One

Will Rogers
25th Sep 2003, 05:49
A friend who interviewed with NJ Europe was told that if he wanted to go to the Middle East he "could start tomorrow".

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't know of anyone who has been interviewed at NJ Middle East without having their CV handed in by someone in the company.

Seems to me you've got to know someone already in there and even then I hear it's tough ;)

My buddy is now with NJ Europe by the way... :O

Cheers,

Will

Bumz_Rush
15th Oct 2003, 03:16
but they do not want to communicate with me. Is there a secret E mail address......
Have tried all the known methods.....Bumz

chrislikesblue
16th Oct 2003, 13:53
What is the minimum requirements,would they need jet or turboprop time?

doubleu-anker
17th Oct 2003, 20:38
I am beginning to think that a "no answer", from NJME and NJE means that the applicants services are not required.

Can only think of 2 reasons for this,

1/ they don't give a dam about potential employees, or

2/ they are cutting costs to the extent of not being prepared to allocate the funds, for "unnecessary" communication.

Either way it looks like a great company to work for.