PDA

View Full Version : Airways NZ Assessment Centre

quasi_dextrous
19th Sep 2003, 17:16
Hi all,

I've just today completed the Airways NZ Assessment Centre in Christchurch. I was wondering if anyone else out there has recently done the same, or will be next week? If you have already done it, what are your reactions? ":mad: hard" was the way some guys in my group described it!

However, I thought it was a good process (especially if I get selected later!), that was rightly quite challenging. What did everyone else think?

El Presidentè
20th Sep 2003, 08:46
Hi,

Yea i went there the week just been. It was quite hard testing but they helped you feel quite relaxed.
I don't think much about the personality test they did though. Didn't seem to accurate.
Fingers crossed i'm in:D

They didn't give to much away on what they were acutally looking for or how you went. It's a shame they are only hiring 8 people.

El Presidentè
30th Sep 2003, 06:52
Didn't get in...damn aye.
Did you have any luck?

Yankee_Doodle_Floppy_Disk
30th Sep 2003, 10:01
El Presidentè

Have you visited Palmy Tower and Ohakea Centre?

This doesn't guarantee you a job, but it does you no harm.

PS. to anyone else in the Manawatu who might be interested in seeing a radar centre in action. Be in quick! Ohakea won't be there much longer. :{

quasi_dextrous
30th Sep 2003, 11:50
Nope, I didn't get in either.

Better luck next time...

El Presidentè
30th Sep 2003, 13:44
Yea i have visited palmy tower a couple of times but i haven't ohakea. When are they shutting down the ohakea radar center i didnt even know they were.