PDA

View Full Version : Horizon Air- Info Please

Nav Light
16th Sep 2003, 13:05
Hi all, I would like any info about Horizon Air, I was thinking about seeking employment there ( on the ground, not in the air) and would like any info anyone could give me- I don't know too much about what they do at all really, but would like to know if they are fincially viable, and are they in a strong position.

Any info much appreciated!

Thanks!!!!

wessex19
16th Sep 2003, 14:04
and thats about it.

Hope this helps. ;)

Nav Light
16th Sep 2003, 15:15
WELL, not really- doesn't anyone out there know anything.......or is everyone keeping quiet..................? Does it help if I tell you I have big t..ts?!!!!!!!!

Winchester
17th Sep 2003, 08:15
Horizon Air "Canada"??
Horizon Airlines "Sydney"??
Which one?

Nav Light
17th Sep 2003, 09:44
HORIZON AIR-Sydney thanks!

Winchester
17th Sep 2003, 15:54
Horizon “Airlines” is a regional airline in Sydney. They operate 5 or 6 Metro aircraft on regional routes in NSW under the Qantas res system. SYD, OOM, TRE, NTL, GFN, & KMP. Not sure of any other ports. Also run a freight operation from SYD, MEL, HBA, BNE, and PTH with the HS-748 big door. Take a look at there web site www.horizonairlines.com.au That’s about all I know.

Good luck:ok: :)

Chocks Away
17th Sep 2003, 16:04
Seem to be going well.
... they fly the routes the QF Dash 8s don't (read: QFmanagment think are not financially viable).

5 x Metro 23's for the RPTs and 8 x HS 748 airframes, 1 used for pax chtr, rest on containerised night freight runs nationwide (except perth).

website is there, above

Hanger out at Bankstown. Worth a look at there and pos. introduce yourself.

shaablamm
17th Sep 2003, 20:37
Hey NAV LIGHT, it always helps if you've got big t..ts.

Well do ya???

Nav Light
27th Sep 2003, 20:04
yeh I have, but thats beside the point....i can't belive that no-one knows anyting about Horizon Air..........is everyone sared into silence??????????? Are all you guys gutless? Where are your balls?

Big tited Nav Light xxxxxxxxx

Winchester
28th Sep 2003, 06:56
NAV LIGHT, so you do hay!! That’s nice............... As far as Horizon, I think it is a wise man, or woman who can predict an airlines future, especially in this day and age. No independent regional in Australia is doing well. If you asked me 3 years ago about Ansett, I would have said "going places, great to work for". The only thing I can suggest is head out to see them and make your own mind up. Good luck :) :ok:

On Track
3rd Oct 2003, 04:54
Horizon Airlines are apparently doing it tough right now.

Some pilots are being laid off, and I believe a few captains are being demoted to FO.

Torres
3rd Oct 2003, 08:31
I wouldn't be too hopefull............

Horizon Retrench 11 Pilots (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104240)

walkonair
5th Nov 2003, 15:08
Not to be rude, but Horizon had 4 metro a/c, 3xM23 and 1xM2. Also there were 4 HS 748 one of which was passenger. Currently as they are under administration they are not hiring.