PDA

View Full Version : If you need one!

Vfrpilotpb
15th Sep 2003, 19:17
I hope this little post is OK with Camel Pilot,

I have found whilst clearing out just part of my garage some bits and pieces that some one may have a use for, or just want one!

1 only Magneto top from an early Griffon/Spitfire Mk of engine unknown.

6 only Fuel/wingtip fuel gauges(boxed and new) from the Shackleton Mk2 and Mk3.

30 approx New and unused Windscreen wiper blades about 15.5" long with a single fixing hole along the spine, with a rubber profile that looks like a multiedged blade, Part Number ACM19552/15, wrapped so well that I have just stabbed my hand getting into and looking at one.

20 approx main wiper arm from Shackleton new and unsed, made from Stainless steel and black anodised aloominium, described as, "Arm Actuating" part number ACM16190

3 only vibration/Insulator this has a stock Number of 56DD31259, I feel this could be/ is from the Griffon 58 engine mounting system and consists of a heavy cast body(which is marked up LH attachement) with two of these rubber thingys attached by locking bolts screwed into the block from both sides(not handed), plus 1 spare rubber pad, new and unused

1 only Rotax starter motor, I think this has several applications and is in very good nick,

1 only Cross drive this is from the rear of the Griffon 58 to the PP mounted auxilary gearbox on the Shackleton, new and unused,

These are available free to any Ppruner who needs or would like one, you to pay the P&P and make a small donation the the RAFA or St Dunstans. Or Pprune Funds!!

Hope this post is OK Camel

Many regards

Peter R-B Vfrpilotpb @aol.com or Pprune

PPRuNe Pop
15th Sep 2003, 23:59
.............or even a donation (large or small) to the PPRuNe Fund. :O

Please restrict your 'buying' to e-mails. No posts with offers etc., But otherwise I think there are some good bits there - especially as they are free.

A vote of thanks to 'vfr' I think.

PPP