View Full Version : re: emirates airlines australia

sofresh
13th Sep 2003, 13:04
hi again !

i heard from sources that emirates airlines will recruit again in australia for flight attendant position this month.
is this true?
i keep checking the newspapers but there's nothing except off course the one from the ek website.

any infor plssssss
:D

sydflyboy
13th Sep 2003, 20:54
most likey as we need about 500 more crew.. check the website www.emiratesgroupcareers.com... has when the next open days are, best to apply online and then they will give you a call when they come down

good luck

pushback747
15th Sep 2003, 05:46
Hi Sofresh,

Emirates are recruiting and yesterday marked the end of the September preliminary Sydney interviews. This was by invitation only.

Their final interviews are today, tomorrow and wednesday.

Never fear with their massive order of A340 and A380 they require anything upto 6000 thats right 6000 F/A by 2006.

Apply online to be invited, dont wait for advert. they have so many on file that is where they looking now.

Cheers,
Pushback747

sofresh
15th Sep 2003, 21:12
i wish i could but i'm still waiting for my photoshoots. i stil don't feel sofresh right now

i need to submit my picture.... then apply... gosh it's been a long time. i used to work in the airlines based overseas and i decided to stay here in oz. and now i feel it's about time for me to go back. i guess i need the right time and luck... i

it seems.... it's a bit dry in oz compare to other countries... they(airines) are recruiting.

another big airlines in australia recruiting soon according to my sources... so watch out !

i hope i'll fix all the things that i needed b4 i start sending my application.. it takes a hell lot of preparations i should say... to make me feel sofresh again

there's an open day in dubai, i might fly there and apply. but i'm still thinking if it's really a very good option.

well best of luck to all of us (ex-air or wannabe).

:ok:

sydflyboy
19th Sep 2003, 19:29
it will be around 12,000 crew by 2010 and 18,000 by 2015 with over 200 aircraft.....