PDA

View Full Version : Hungarian Gazelle?

Dr Jekyll
8th Sep 2003, 04:43
There is a rumour (among some Army acquaintances anyway) that a blue and yellow Gazelle with an HA civilian registration has been taking part in some army exercises.

Is this a case of an army helicopter trying to be discreet, like the captured Argie Augustas supposedly once used by the SAS?

Or is someone operating a civvy Gazelle on an Hungarian reg?
If so why?

SKYWOLF
11th Sep 2003, 17:57
Post deleted.
SKYWOLF
Having read your post, which no reasonable person could possibly consider acceptable on a public forum, I was suspicious and clicked on 'previous posts by this user'. It only increased my suspicions - you have a curious interest in this particular helicopter.

If you've got a grudge against the owner, take it up with him.
Do not use Rotorheads to pursue whatever it is you're pursuing.

Heliport

Thomas coupling
11th Sep 2003, 22:49
Might be all above board.

Might be a mil Gaz in funny colours?

Might be a Hungarian gaz doing aeriel work?

:suspect:

topcat450
11th Sep 2003, 23:41
There's a Swiss Gazelle ...their reg's start HB-...which is close to HA....soz..thats all I could find at such short notice. (apart from a Blue Hungarian chopper...but that was a Huges 500 - bit different to a Gazelle)

SKYWOLF
12th Sep 2003, 01:25
The actual colour is black with a yellow top, not blue.

md 600 driver
12th Sep 2003, 01:29
well
its definately air worthyit had its hugarian cof a renual in hungary then it flew back to the uk where its been fot the lst 2/3 years
its owned by a friend of mine
its only private use
reg no h-appy
saw it yesterday
the owner has no military background actually hes a builder
he has never done any military flying in it

its a civvy gazzelle why not on the hugarian register he has a hungarian licence /medical just like me and a few others

there is also a 8 page artical in the ufo magazine that too is a load of crappppp this is where this started from

rumour mill stopped just a regular heli jockey enjoying him self

regards steve i still cant spell

SKYWOLF
12th Sep 2003, 02:09
SKYWOLF
This is the second post of yours I've had to delete on this thread.

I have neither the time nor inclination to be your personal moderator making sure you don't use this forum to make potentially libellous allegations and/or pursue your campaign against the owner of this helicopter.

Find yourself another website.

Goodbye.

Heliport

md 600 driver
12th Sep 2003, 02:21
it was being flown by a hungarian engineer on a maint flight but i think that i should not say any more as the owner is taking legal action against the lying writer of the article

the caa have invesigated the pilot/owner sent his paperwork to the caa for checking they returned it and agreed it was ok this action was because somebody reported the pilot i think it was someone from south kirby possibly the crank who wrote the article for the ufo magazine
steve

Vfrpilotpb
12th Sep 2003, 02:40
Ther is a Cheque, sorry Czech Gazzer in the Ribble Valley:E

12th Sep 2003, 04:19
in reply to to the nut who writes for the UFO mag my name is graham from leeds who flys the gazelle ha-ppy i brought this helicopter from hungary and use this helicopter for private use
all though this helicopter is on public transport i also have a hungarian licence and a british licence and a american commercial
and a instuctors rating i also fly 10 diferent types of helicopters over 2000 hrs and where ever this helicopter goes i will most proberly be there so i suggest you stop your stupid letters around the world to the caa hungarians yugos and stop making a fool out of your self

Thomas coupling
13th Sep 2003, 03:09
Sbigee: do you have an AOC though?

Is the hungarian registration number - actually allocated to you?

Calm down......................think Zennnnnnnnn

They are not out to get you, you are safe here:E