PDA

View Full Version : Flybe - Southampton - Malaga

Groundloop
12th Sep 2003, 20:26
I am flying with Flybe from Soton to Malaga next week and, as it is a 06.40 departure, I was wondering if there is any catering aboard. The only mention of food on their website is if you are flying economy plus and you can use the "deli in the sky".

Does anybody know if us simple economy (no plus) dregs of humanity can buy anything on board and, if so, what?

Gouabafla
16th Sep 2003, 03:20
You can normally buy sandwiches and stuff on board FlyBe flights. There is a cafe airside in Southampton, though it isn' the greatest.

A hint for anyone flying into Southampton: the airport taxis are hideously expensive. However, if you walk fifty yards to the railway station (go over the bridge) you can get a taxi at about half the cost of the inflated airport ones!

Wycombe
20th Sep 2003, 02:02
I flew with Flybe SOU-JER a couple of weeks ago, early morning (though not quite as "crack of sparrows" as 0640 dep).

The queues for Flybe check-in were *long* (nearly out of the Terminal door), so I'd get there early (or late, and hope that everyone else was early :O ).

SOU's pax levels are up by something like 70% since the new Flybe routes opened - it was certainly showing a few Saturdays ago.