PDA

View Full Version : quick q for Kiwi F

helldog
11th Sep 2003, 10:40
Hey Mate,

Howzit in Bots? Well I hope. Mate I was just wondering if you know a Steve Krizmancic. Normally just calls himself Steve Kriz for simplicity. I did hear a while back that he was driving an Islander down there. Must be the only one left, as my mate is now flying the other one that was there in Tanz. Ok mate take it real easy and thanks for any info.

Cheers

Kiwi Flyer
11th Sep 2003, 14:44
Hey There Helldog,

Stevo is here, flying for Safari Air. Operate 2 Islanders, C207, C206, C210 and a Airvan. Steves about to start flying the Islander soon, so hes chuffed.
There are 4 Islanders in town.

Keep well mate, and I'll tell him you were asking about him.

Cheers

KF

whos your daddy
11th Sep 2003, 16:43
Another quick question for Kiwi Flyer....................

How many Hansa's does it take to make the taxidermist look good???????
Hope your not workin to hard big fella. Ill be in touch.
and by the way, i never did!!!!!!!!:yuk: :yuk:

W.Y.D

helldog
11th Sep 2003, 20:46
Thanks for that quick reply Kiwi. Have to buy you a beer someday.
If you could get him to PM me that would be great.

Cheers Mate.

Kiwi Flyer
11th Sep 2003, 20:56
WYD you bloody well did if thats who I think it is!!!:}

HD no worries shall pass on the message!!!:ok:

Cheers for now

KF

Flying Bean
13th Sep 2003, 21:38
Hi Helldog,

Heard anything interresting about our mate Robert/Challenge recently?? Heard he was now operating a ZS reg PC12 and looking for crew.
I am asking around Joburg to see who owns it.

I'm going up to Entebbe in Oct and may take the C210 up there later in the year. If I do I'll drop in for a chat.

We are starting to look for off season work for our Caravan again, but I know Tanzania is also seasonal like Zambia.

Cheers Mate

Flying Bean

helldog
14th Sep 2003, 18:14
Hey Bean,

Mate yeah I hear the same thing. That dodgy ******. At one stage he wanted me to fly for him. Wanted me to dodgy up the books and tell my boss that I did less hours than I actually did. Etc...etc. Still no money from him.

Things not looking great as far as my job goes as well. Checking a few options around the place. See how we go. Let you know if I hear of anything.

Cheers mate.