View Full Version : European aviation

STOTTY
10th Sep 2003, 23:41
Have an interview with European Aviation-does anyone know anything about them? ie: working conditions, pay, routes?

MonarchA321
11th Sep 2003, 03:08
Hi

Is ur interview for MAN or LGW or STN? At man and STN they train you on the 737 and poss the 747. at LGW you get long haul only and you're on the 747's. one girl i spoke to with them spent 3 months out in saudi arabia! I dont think the pay's all that, but seems an ok airline to work for i guess! The interview is a 2 to 1 only.

Thomas :D

Thunderbird One
11th Sep 2003, 22:13
Anyone got any info on this airline, what they ar like to work for etc? Any crew who work for them got any comments. Also what are the rosters like? If you do long haul how long are you away from base?

Many thanks.

jace
11th Sep 2003, 22:40
;)
hi there i've worked for european 4 the last 18 months on the 747 . The crew are great! really good fun none of the bitchiness of other airlines ive worked for! The company has great potential as we are expanding, new ac loads of good routes coming up, an exciting time pay has'nt been to good but new pay sheme very imminent. if you get the job you will be dual rated 737 and 747 MAN and LGW. Good luck let me know how you get on J

Thunderbird One
11th Sep 2003, 22:42
Anyone else who works here - is it still like this?

Where can you find a descent airline to work for these days?

LU17
12th Sep 2003, 00:11
Hi

Just wondered if anyone has an address for them.

thanks

MonarchA321
12th Sep 2003, 00:22
According to their website www.eaac.co.uk

it's

The Human Resources Department,
European Aviation Air Charter Ltd,
European House,
Bournemouth International Airport,
Christchurch,
Dorset,
BH23 6EA.

Thomarse Monarch Gatwick

LU17
12th Sep 2003, 00:54
Thanks 4 that Thomas!!

skyboy1919
14th Sep 2003, 04:22
european is not for everyone, some people find it unprofessional and the pay poor, however I did enjoy my time with the airline, they have had some very bad press on pprune some time ago, and I must say it was nothing like what was being said. I know they have new aircraft arriving soon, however I use new loosly, they have some good routes and nice layovers, including the us and australia, so it depends what you want, personally I think I can cope with most things for 8 hours to get 5 days or so somewhere nice.

Promotion is slowing down they have most senior staff they need in place, however they are getting bigger, and I understand are operating another hadj this year.

Better than some airlines laying people off.
I wish them well, but be prepared for things to be a little different if you have flown for a larger airline with strict standards

Thunderbird One
14th Sep 2003, 17:53
Skyboy,

How long are the trips away from base and which routes do you do?

I think this sounds like a good airline and I for one have my eye on them!

Many thanks.