PDA

View Full Version : Beckham and Private jet

Bumz_Rush
4th Sep 2003, 20:53
According to todays Daily Mail, Beckhan was delayed getting to training, as a result of his private jet, suffering atc restrictions and diverted from Manchester to Stansted. This was early wednesday morning. from Spain.
I can only assume that he wanted to go to Stansted anyway, as I can only assume that Liverpool, Birmingham, etc, were also closed due to atc restrictions....

Whats the truth guys.....

topcat450
4th Sep 2003, 21:12
he overlayed & didn't want Sven to find out so got his press officer to leak the story about the plane being delayed so he didn't get told off.

He also went via burgerking which didn't speed matters up.

russelldav
4th Sep 2003, 21:23
stansted is only a few minutes away from beckingham palace in sawbridgeworth where he (sometimes) lives. i'd imagine that was the reason for the diversion.

silverknapper
4th Sep 2003, 22:15
Maybe he couldn't remeber where he lived - or going to hairdresser, or too scared to set foot in manchester

trium16
4th Sep 2003, 22:18
why doesn't he buy his own private strip? :8

newswatcher
4th Sep 2003, 22:23
because his kit is supplied free by Real Madrid :p :p

chinny
4th Sep 2003, 23:22
:\ oh dear a comedian in our midst:8

Nerik
5th Sep 2003, 05:48
Sven told him to make himself difficult to track during games and Becks took the advice too far........ :ok:

PAXboy
5th Sep 2003, 07:40
'ello Bumz :D Wot you done to get your thread pushed in here with us lot? You want to be getting back to the better quality air they serve in biz jet cabins. :)