PDA

View Full Version : Cpl And Atpl Exam Questions

George Tower
3rd Sep 2003, 18:16
Hi guys and girls

Does any one know whether or not it is possible to get hold of past papers for CPL and ATPL exams, and if so from where. I'm currently in the UK at the moment but hoping to come back and write before Christmas.

Thanks

GT

FBOZH
3rd Sep 2003, 20:17
what exams are you preparing UK/JAA or SA ?

George Tower
4th Sep 2003, 00:07
South African exams

Clogmaster
4th Sep 2003, 06:19
George
Best places to find past papers are any of the schools which do CPL/ATPL groundschool courses. 43 Air School, FTC, Avex, Aeronax Academy, Central Flying Academy, they all have their own database of questions which they may be able to sell to you.
My advise, use these schools to contact students who have recently done the exams, and see what you can negotiate with them!
FTC questions are close to the real thing and also 43 Air School have a fair idea of what's in the CAA database. Can't speak for the others, also I did mine a few years back so things might have changed.
Good luck! :ok:
CM

squire
23rd Sep 2003, 13:26
Anyone got the answers?

B Sousa
23rd Sep 2003, 23:46
I just had to take the Air Law. As smart as I am, I actually took it twice, it was so much fun.
Anyway on the second shot I went in prepared which included calling everyone I knew for study notes consisting of question/answers.
The best notes etc came from Aeronav at Lanseria. www.aeronav.co.za. I would recommend them. They will go out of their way to make sure you get the right stuff and I attribute my passing the exam based on their material and the latest Radio Procedure book written by some gal in SA.

V1 Rotate
24th Sep 2003, 03:40
Ask Trevor Abrams !!

V1

:cool:

24th Sep 2003, 06:20
... and don't forget to pass him his $100 first! :yuk:

CAACHIEF
25th Sep 2003, 00:10

I don't come that cheap. You will also remember that last time it was a certain Louis Maloma who was reportedly making the deals while he worked at teh Department of Transport.

V1 Rotate
25th Sep 2003, 00:20
Sorry CAA CHIEF, I meant Louis Maloma !

V1

Propellor Head
30th Oct 2003, 14:40
I agree with Clogmaster....try FTC based at Grand Central Jo'burg

pa_342003
30th Oct 2003, 15:46
Hi George

Try FTC who have been bought out by ALPINE AVIATION and Alpine are in the process of restoring FTC to its former glory.

wheels up
30th Oct 2003, 23:38
Have just written ATP exams and found the Aeronav past questions extremely useful. A lot of the questions in the papers were very similar.